Rumour That David Moyes Has Left Everton

That Lennon story will just be another in a long line of supposedly true stories about them over the last few years

I'm still waiting on those newspaper exclusives about Boruc being addicted to charlie, and Lennon being sacked for calling Edu a n***er

You don't actually realise how close to the truth you are with that comment mate. It won't be made public though.

JimBeamJunior could have been reading my mind when he made his post above.

As soon as they find another manager, which they hope to do soon, wee yella teeth is a goner.

Interesting.

Did all of that info come back from the Parkhead worker?

just seen your reply mate

the guy i know that works there has been spot on with his info for a number of years, most of the time its been stuff no one would have bothered about, so its not like its an open rumour that he latched onto

this one came from a few people that are in the VIP bit of the piggery every single home game, he heard it more than once

the info about the board being embarrassed by lennon, and lennon winning or losing the league came from him, the rest about the letter bomb etc came from me putting the pieces together

but it seems funny how before the chairman left he still didnt manage to give the wee rat cunt a new contract, now theres a new guy in who may well see the clubs image as being more tarnished than Dr Death did

That Lennon story will just be another in a long line of supposedly true stories about them over the last few years

I'm still waiting on those newspaper exclusives about Boruc being addicted to charlie, and Lennon being sacked for calling Edu a n***er

???

I didn't read the scottish press as much as I do now, so could you tell me about that one mate ?

???

I didn't read the scottish press as much as I do now, so could you tell me about that one mate ?

At the back end of the 08/09 season, FF was awash with some nonsense about Boruc testing positive for cocaine during a routine drugs test and would be outed in the press that coming weekend

That coming weekend soon turned into the following weekend then the following weekend etc

I know better than to believe every Celtic exclusive posted by Rangers fans

At the back end of the 08/09 season, FF was awash with some nonsense about Boruc testing positive for cocaine during a routine drugs test and would be outed in the press that coming weekend

That coming weekend soon turned into the following weekend then the following weekend etc

I know better than to believe every Celtic exclusive posted by Rangers fans

Ok lol, thanks mate ;)