worrying times ahead

They always find a negative story about Rangers don't they. They are just guessing. "If Rangers lose the tax case" Why do they never bring out a story, telling us what will happen If RANGERS WIN THE TAX CASE.

Or do they no want to even think about what will happen if we win it.

Just like all the story's they had about Celtic going to win the league last season etc.

To be fair to the BBC, this story is from the day after the circular was released - not from today. They're not pretending that this is news when it is in fact old. The story is as old as the news.

And it isn't headlined "worrying times ahead". In fact, apart from some small points, the article corresponds to how many good posters on here interpreted the circular.

Can this thread be merged with the original thread on the circular to avoid alarming people?

Why is it that anyone who has even the remotest of concern over the result of this tax case is automatically labelled one of them or believed to have got their information from mentalist websites.

Im in charge of a high turnover business. I deal with P&L's. I work to budgets and have to be on top of cashflow. I have been offered various EBT schemes. I dont form my opinions by listening or reading some guy from a Philadelphia CSC and i certainly ignore anything emanating from Donegal from some egotistic loonball.

This case is real. This case wont just go away "coz Craig Whyte said so"

Rant over (tu)

What tommy and our very own scaremongerers fail to recognise is this:

This is Craig whytes area of expertise, taking a company in serious trouble and making it profitable and successful.

There will have been no stone unturned whilst scrutinising the viability of Rangers 'the business' making money due his diligence period.

I have a great feeling about Whytes future plans!

Say hello to 4 -in-a-row

Lets not all go nuts moaning and decrying this drivel.

Lets bask in the glorious knowlegde that the beeks are fucking shaking in their confession booths at what is coming this season.

Thank BBC. We are in a good position. Thanks for reminding us.

4 in a row.

Why is it that anyone who has even the remotest of concern over the result of this tax case is automatically labelled one of them or believed to have got their information from mentalist websites.

Im in charge of a high turnover business. I deal with P&L's. I work to budgets and have to be on top of cashflow. I have been offered various EBT schemes. I dont form my opinions by listening or reading some guy from a Philadelphia CSC and i certainly ignore anything emanating from Donegal from some egotistic loonball.

This case is real. This case wont just go away "coz Craig Whyte said so"

Rant over (tu)

When you're dealing with a press that wouldnt know the truth if it kicked them in the balls; its hard to see these articles as anything else other than the death-throws of them.

When you're dealing with a press that wouldnt know the truth if it kicked them in the balls; its hard to see these articles as anything else other than the death-throws of them.

I dont read the press. I couldnt care less for them. I would believe Pinnochio before i believed anything from a journo.

However, that doesnt mean there is no need to be concerned about this case and certainly doesnt mean that we should dismiss it and anyone who would like to discuss it.

It is a Rangers forum after all mate (tu)

I like the fact that Whyte has made contingency plans for the club just in case. It's a smart move, but one that seems to have got Timmy all hot & bothered as if the worst case scenario is definitely happening. They have nothing else to worry about than our affairs. It's deflecting from their own ineptitude!

What we have done was exploit a loophole that the HMRC/govt put in place in the first place. Therefore I can't see why we would be found guilty of breaking a law! Not saying we shouldn't be concerned, as we could face a bit of a fine...but I've lost zilch sleep over this so far. :)