Transfer window: Europe's most unwanted

Jovanovic is on £120k a week? :anguish:

Was literally about to post this :anguish:

Fucking disgusting, the guy didn't even get a game and he's raking in 120k a week, the EPL is absolutely fucked

Why is Marco Motta on that list? <cr>

Was about to say that, Also BUtt won't mind retiring if need be I'm sure they would have spoke to him first.

And Obertan Will get another club.

Guess the list is just someone's opinion.

Bendtner is only 23?! Still, he's pish :lol: No shock Diouf is on there though, only team that will take him will be a team with Sam Allardyce as Manager, so he will be West Ham bound next season. Jovanovic is on 120k and he's 30, Holy f*ck. Butt the Bayern keeper will probably only stay at Bayern to do his coaching badges then retire imo.

Wayne Bridge Manchester City, left-back

Age 30

Bridge signed a four-and-a-half year contract when he joined Manchester City for £10m in 2009: he’s unlikely to see out that term. City showed they were willing to do without him in the 2010-11 season when they loaned him out to West Ham. Unlikely to make a return to his former club Chelsea

OBVIOUSLY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evans got absolutely raped when West Ham beat United 4-0 in the Carling Cup.

To be fair, the whole team were terrible, and remember when Ferdinand was young he made many mistake's, and now has gone on to be one of the worlds best CB's. Yes he has had a few bad matches over the last couple of season's, but these have been blown out of proportion by the media, if it was Smalling or Jones they'd get alot less criticism since they are English, Mark my word's, Evans will go on to be a great Centerback with either United or another Premiership club.

Jovanovic is on £120k a week? :anguish:

Well he was signed on a free transfer, which meant that Liverpool could afford to pay him more in wages and sign on fees, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually true, but 120k is obscene.

Well he was signed on a free transfer, which meant that Liverpool could afford to pay him more in wages and sign on fees, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually true, but 120k is obscene.

They paid him a high signing on fee which was incorporated into his wage for the 1st year.