What a support we have

delamonty

Posted the Killie video yesterday. It got me thinking a wee bit.

I live 'around' Toronto, Canada. I called my sister to see if we could get tickets. Nae chance. But anyway... Flew over just to be part of it.

Point is... The number of Bears/Bearettes I saw in the airport in Toronto was amazing. Surely not all had tickets. Just like me, coming home to celebrate The Rangers.

There is no other club like us. We are the champions, and we are the people.

Posted the Killie video yesterday. It got me thinking a wee bit.

I live 'around' Toronto, Canada. I called my sister to see if we could get tickets. Nae chance. But anyway... Flew over just to be part of it.

Point is... The number of Bears/Bearettes I saw in the airport in Toronto was amazing. Surely not all had tickets. Just like me, coming home to celebrate The Rangers.

There is no other club like us. We are the champions, and we are the people.

God, i moan when i have to trail up from Yorkshire for games! I applaud your loyalty, and it is fans like yourself that make ours a special club! :crabflute:

just chattin to a couple of mates bout organising a couple of day trips from Enniskillen,your story however make us sound like locals!!!!great to hear of such LOYAL and dedicated support through out the world. RESPECT. WATP

Absolutely blotto in Ibrox after the league win I was telling everyone around me "Nae other club can do that, look at aw they bears fillin the ground to welcome the players back, nae other club in the world would be turnin people away fae the ground when there isny even a game on."

That's why we're the people. Best support in world football and it isn't just people like the OP who make it that way, it's every last fucking one of us.

Good story though. Love to hear about people making lengthy trips just to catch a glimpse of the Famous. Reminds me how lucky I am to live so close.