Never mind Vaughan

BILLYSNOVO

I would far rather have Barry ferguson back for allys 1st season as boss

Why? awryt we know he's not coming, but i bet you if vaughn did sign for us, everyone would be saying what a brilliant player he is etc.

Why would you rather have 33 year old back for the third time?

I would far rather have Barry ferguson back for allys 1st season as boss

You mean that ned that walked out on us in our time of need when he had the honour of being captain of The Rangers?

Na, I'll pass.

We don't play enough people in midfield to do all his running. Although he could just come back and moan at Ness for 90 minutes I suppose, that will be good for his development. I'm surely as Charlie Adam is running riot in the EPL he was thinking back to the times Ferguson just blamed him for pretty much everything.

He can stay at the club where he had the best achievement of his career.

I don't think I will ever understand players like Vaughan!

He has apparantly chosen to play for a team that will be in a relegation battle from day one in the Premier League.

A team that has little (or no) chance of realistically competing with the majority of teams in the EPL; of ever winning a trophy; of ever playing in a major European competition; of ever winning any personal honours.

In contrast, joining Rangers would have offered all of these things, including the real possibility of a European final.

C'est la vie as our French cousins would say. His loss, certainly not ours.

As for Barry - a Rangers stalwart no doubt, but he's gone and a return would not be in the best interests of either party.