Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

its as simple as this whyte has already picked the hacks that he will give the storys to cuz the DR is not gettin anytime with the whyte camp there no happy about it ........and the daily Record was backin the old rangers board .........

Where have the exclusives went at the record? From Cuellar to nothing

Someone has read it and its not as sensationialist as the headline suggests! Says Coisty doesnt know exactly how much he has to spend! Although the meeting is schedule for tommorow wacko.gif

here guys, we need to calm down a bit! Whyte has come up with the cash to satisfy LLoyds, something that SDM could not do do for many many years. I repeat my stance that where we are now MUST be better than we were before Mr Whyte bought us. We cannot be any worse off than we were before! If Mr whyte has nothing then I have have fech all.

Record need to tread carefully with what they say about him. Does he not have quite a history of going after anyone thats says stuff against him ?