Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

"I understand that Keith Jackson has been banned from Ibrox.

The Daily Record has been asked to publish a full apology for the 'Coisty Cash Crisis' story which appeared today.

The new regime is sending out a message that untrue stories about the club will no longer be tolerated."

Grandmaster Suck from FF

Reliable poster? Dont have an account on there so can you tell me what others are saying about the legitimacy of that statement?

They muppets are clutching at straws because, at the moment, Rangers are NOT debt free. All the money paid to Lloyds is now a credit to Rangers, as per the document realeased to shareholders. They forget that in that document, it is laid out that the debt will be cleared or atleast offset with shares.

I still believe that those who think Rangers are minted, have lost the plot but I doubt we are going down the road of leeds.

Just read somewhere else that Keith Jackson has been banned from Ibrox and the Record have been asked to publish an apology for this "story".

Changed days!

Yass

Canni wait for odious creep to write his next bullshit story bout us

Get him banned aswell and that rhag he works(lies) for

Seriously guys

Some need to chill out and stop listening to every shite story and rumour about whyte and the club

The guys HAS bought the club

He HAS got the confidence from SDM who said he'd never sell unless it was right ( make of that what you want )

He HAS got a successful record in business and he doesn't lose money , he makes it so he's hardly going to buy us and take us into the shitter the way we were run before

We HAVE money to spend but we won't be spending crazy like before , Bosmans are always appealing to anyone these days and if we get players at bargain price instead if paying £4m for one player then so be it! We dint need to spend it if we don't need to just because it's there

Just read somewhere else that Keith Jackson has been banned from Ibrox and the Record have been asked to publish an apology for this "story".

This can't be true - gunstalker told us that Keith Jackson was only giving the facts, the true facts, the AJ true facts... :rolleyes:

Seriously guys

Some need to chill out and stop listening to every shite story and rumour about whyte and the club

The guys HAS bought the club

He HAS got the confidence from SDM who said he'd never sell unless it was right ( make of that what you want )

He HAS got a successful record in business and he doesn't lose money , he makes it so he's hardly going to buy us and take us into the shitter the way we were run before

We HAVE money to spend but we won't be spending crazy like before , Bosmans are always appealing to anyone these days and if we get players at bargain price instead if paying £4m for one player then so be it! We dint need to spend it if we don't need to just because it's there

To be fair though, you highlight that we shouldnt believe everything we read then go onto make statements which are yet to be proven.

What successful record HAS Craig got ? How do you know he doesnt lose money ?

I agree though we shouldnt be spending like crazy, but you surely cant go around telling people one thing then throwing about stuff that you cant prove yourself.

If he was sitting at the top of the Sunday Times rich list, do you think for a minute there would be one single question mark over him from our fans ?

Has he got a reported wealth of millions ?

He has a reported wealth of billions.

He has a reported wealth of millions.

He has a reported wealth of no cash at all.

The takeover wont happen.

The takeover will happen in next 48 hours.

The takeover is off.

The takeover has happened.

Super Ally is getting 5 million

Super Ally is getting 10 million

Super Ally has 12 million

Super Ally is not getting anything.

I had hoped you had more evidence than "reported millions" :rolleyes:

He has a reported wealth of billions.

He has a reported wealth of millions.

He has a reported wealth of no cash at all.

The takeover wont happen.

The takeover will happen in next 48 hours.

The takeover is off.

The takeover has happened.

Super Ally is getting 5 million

Super Ally is getting 10 million

Super Ally has 12 million

Super Ally is not getting anything.

I had hoped you had more evidence than "reported millions" :rolleyes:

:lol: seeing all that, and from the same newspaper is ridiculous :lol: !

This can't be true - gunstalker told us that Keith Jackson was only giving the facts, the true facts, the AJ true facts... :rolleyes:

thats a despicable lie.

i merely pointed out that this form exists.

the fact hes thrown a fit over a paper running with that fact can be read many ways.

thats a despicable lie.

i merely pointed out that this form exists.

the fact hes thrown a fit over a paper running with that fact can be read many ways.

Ally cash crisis!

Headlines alot of bears who dont view forums etc will take as fact, despite their meeting taking place today! It was scaremongering at best!

Thats a despicable lie,

Every Rangers fan on every Rangers forum is absolutely delighted that Whyte is fighting back against the scum media and has welcomed this interjection.

gunstalker on the other hand simply accuses Whyte of throwing a fit at a newspaper printing a fact.

I'm not sure whether you deserve banned for your unfathomable negativity or kept as our RM plaything.

P.S. If the Rhecord merely printed a fact, why has that fact been removed from their website?

Another EXCLUSIVE from a paper who missed the story on the day completely when mojo signed for Rangers all because their 1st catholic editor Jim Cassidy was in denial and the Scottish scum had 14 pages on it. It's been downhill circulation wise all the way from then on, you think they would know better now, but obviously not, a load of scaremongering shite ! :sherlock: