Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

Every Rangers fan on every Rangers forum is absolutely delijghted that Whyte is fighting back against the scum media and has welcomed this interjection.

gunstalker on the other hand simply accuses Whyte of throwing a fit at a newspaper printing a fact.

I'm not sure whether you deserve banned for your unfathomable negativity or kept as our RM plaything.

P.S. If the Rhecord merely printed a fact, why has that fact been removed from their website?

your threats of a ban don't worry me one iota.

I'm beginning tae wonder if the Craigy boy shagged your Maw or something. :sherlock:

sdm attacked journalists who spoke out against him. when Mr whyte banks one who is attacking the club or fans I will be far more impressed.

my mum is a bit old for him and happily married.

to think someone said of course we will be vigilant when aj suggested it was a wise idea.

this lad whyte could get away with selling the stadium no bother.

who wad the supporter that stopped sdm pulling that stroke again I always forget his name. which IS shameful.

sdm attacked journalists who spoke out against him. when Mr whyte banks one who is attacking the club or fans I will be far more impressed.

my mum is a bit old for him and happily married.

Correct - his problem was not speaking out against any who attacked our club.

I don't work at the record mate an hours the best I can do.

No mate i know that, what i meant was if you had posted last night at arounf 1130 what you had seen in the DR you would have been 2 hours behind it being on here thats all

No mate i know that, what i meant was if you had posted last night at arounf 1130 what you had seen in the DR you would have been 2 hours behind it being on here thats all

yeah I didn't have it any quicker last night. did goat not break the news last night

yeah I didn't have it any quicker last night. did goat not break the news last night

Thats what im saying by 952 or probably before that the early back pages were "leaked" yet its 2245 now and theres nothing! Funny that

and is this really any different.

of all the journos needing banned kj is way way down the list.

The difference is, SDM dealt with anyone who endangered his main businesses by spouting shite about him - if it was about the Rangers, or the fans of the Rangers, he didnae give a fuck.

As long as it never affected the operations of Murray's other businesses.

How could he hope to win a major construction contract with certain companies if he was seen to be supportive of the "bigoted" and "sectarian" Rangers fans?

That's how he seen it mate.

sure it was probably a yahoo on ff. I guess tonights isn't. very interesting as the early editions hit the street at ten ish.

the record story wasn't that big a thing I thought. we knew about that form and all they said was it concerns some rangers fans. well it does I can tell you that's a fact.

now what do we have rumours of a ban for kj and still no denial from rangers that whyte is using us to fund his purchase of the club.

oh and a lot of wet knickers on here.

How will we pay our players wages for the next 3 years if the season ticket money for the next few years is already front-ended on buying the club, paying the debt, giving Ally money etc etc? <cr> Sounds like financial suicide.

they are being paid in pots, hopefully whyte keeps enough to piss in :wink: