Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

your threats of a ban don't worry me one iota.

No threat - read my post again, I know reading isn't your strong point ("What is?", Ed) - merely idle pondering.

from a proddy rangers supporting family

So just like Doomsday Darrell then. A lot of good that does us...

I don't work at the record mate an hours the best I can do.

You been sacked as well as banned from Ibrox? :sherlock:

How will we pay our players wages for the next 3 years if the season ticket money for the next few years is already front-ended on buying the club, paying the debt, giving Ally money etc etc? <cr> Sounds like financial suicide.

it can be just look at Leeds. but we don't know thats whats planned. nor did the record say it defiantly was. just that there is a worry among some that it will happen. which there is.

the banning of kj doesn't alter the fact we still don't know what whyte is up to. it does make it more likely we won't find out though.

hey tomorrow whyte might reveal all and there may be nothing to worry about. but he may not and then what do we do.

Leeds and Newcastle are the 2 examples i see mentioned.

Leeds nad Newcastle chased dreams they couldnt achieve. Leeds and Newcastle were paying riddiculous wages to woeful players. Both ended up relegated.

That approach can work if done properly!

hey tomorrow whyte might reveal all and there may be nothing to worry about. but he may not and then what do we do.

give him time to prove his worth

threads like this just heighten the scaremongering considering the guy hasnt had much time in charge of the club

all negative press about whyte with no financial proof of it should be banned from thsi board, people are still praising the former board that sat for 3 years and prayed that we won the league to get the CL money

we dont pay him a wage, doesnt matter who you support, when working in the media it seems you have to take anything that goes

What about the biased bile from creeps like Keevins, Guidi, Grant, Cully etc etc. They dont hide their colours. Through the TV and Radio mhedia they are just as bad. Do you know, i am well into my 30's and i would struggle to name you one jhourno who i would say is Rangers friendly and i count King and Jackson in that. Sorry, i know of one who works for the DR, i went to school with him, not once has he written an article about Rangers though, he is Rangers daft and all i have read from him is articles about Celtic. <cr>

No threat - read my post again, I know reading isn't your strong point ("What is?", Ed) - merely idle pondering.

So just like Doomsday Darrell then. A lot of good that does us...

You been sacked as well as banned from Ibrox? :sherlock:

I gave up reading your posts when boyd went to middlesborough

because everything he said was true. though as ever the headline was way ott

Oh right, i didnt even bother reading it, i dont buy the rhags or anything, just pick them up and glance at them when they are lying on the table in work. I have even got my dad to stop buying them, he can now see what i have been telling him for years! :)

What about the biased bile from creeps like Keevins, Guidi, Grant, Cullie etc etc. They dont hide their colours. Through the TV and Radio mhedia they are just as bad. Do you know, i am well into my 30's and i would struggle to name you one jhourno who i would say is Rangers friendly and i count King and Jackson in that. Sorry, i know of one who works for the DR, i went to school with him, not once has he written an article about Rangers though, he is Rangers daft and all i have read from him is articles about Celtic. <cr>

while the likes of keevins etc dont hide their colours, they will still get tore into the beggars if its required, and jackson has before been more towards our side with some of his stories

what you do tend to find mate is that its the team on top of the pile that gets the worst press, and thats been us for 3 years

remember all the shite spouted about the beggars during their successful years of MoN, mob attacks on cameramen with potential jail terms due etc etc

the journo's arent daft, wether they support us or not, we are the champions and currently the easiest way to sell papers in the country just now

Leeds and Newcastle are the 2 examples i see mentioned.

Leeds nad Newcastle chased dreams they couldnt achieve. Leeds and Newcastle were paying riddiculous wages to woeful players. Both ended up relegated.

That approach can work if done properly!

got any examples mate. it sounds hugly risky to me.

Oh right, i didnt even bother reading it, i dont buy the rhags or anything, just pick them up and glance at them when they are lying on the table in work. I have even got my dad to stop buying them, he can now see what i have been telling him for years! :)

I buy them intermittantly. mostly for the night shift.

it can be just look at Leeds. but we don't know thats whats planned. nor did the record say it defiantly was. just that there is a worry among some that it will happen. which there is.

the banning of kj doesn't alter the fact we still don't know what whyte is up to. it does make it more likely we won't find out though.

I am not sure i want to hear his plans or know in public what he intends to do. Whatever he says it will be ripped apart and turned into whatever people want. I would rather he gave Ally what he needs to do the job and let him get on with it, show us, dont tell us. Stay in the background, support the club, our manager and our fans and take us to the next level the right way. I really hope he is not planning on playing games/gambling with fans money.

As i have said before. Its not a fact. Its YOUR interpretation. (tu)

Has that form been filed? It records a partial release of a security. It's a fact.

The reason why part has been released isn't clear. What are you struggling with??

while the likes of keevins etc dont hide their colours, they will still get tore into the beggars if its required, and jackson has before been more towards our side with some of his stories

what you do tend to find mate is that its the team on top of the pile that gets the worst press, and thats been us for 3 years

remember all the shite spouted about the beggars during their successful years of MoN, mob attacks on cameramen with potential jail terms due etc etc

the journo's arent daft, wether they support us or not, we are the champions and currently the easiest way to sell papers in the country just now

But there is a reason they get tore into the club they love, imo its to try and force the boards hand to spend money by brainwashign fans into what needs done, get better players in, show ambition, be better than Rangers, play the Celtic way, its almost like mind games. You can really tell they are hurting when the subject of Celtic FC has come up these last few years.

I dont ever remembering Celtic getting negative press during MON's time there, in fact that was what stopped me buying papers, the constant Celtic propaganda in the papers, it was not so much, anti-Rangers stuff like it is today, it was just like Celtic fanzines. The run to Seville was the worst case of impartiality in the mhedia i have ever saw. That essentially was the end of me buying papers.