Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

I never even knew Leeds done it but we wont be paying 30 players on 4 year deals. upwards of 40 k p/w!

perhaps this isn't the plan anyway. though personally. I would prefer to see a denial than retribution against the journos who raise fans concerns.

that's king and kj attacked by rangers fans while guidi keevins etc get off Scot free.

we don't help ourselves.

perhaps this isn't the plan anyway. though personally. I would prefer to see a denial than retribution against the journos who raise fans concerns.

that's king and kj attacked by rangers fans while guidi keevins etc get off Scot free.

we don't help ourselves.

I always thought you are guidi, not keevins because yer patter is younger, shite right enough but younger ! :sherlock:

I never gave you a seconds thought.

Deflect, deny, deflect, deny !!!!!!!!!! Sounds familiar !!!!!!!! :sherlock:

Aye and john reids stepped down as well !!!!!!!! So he fuckin has !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mere lies !!!!Still there in the background manipulating and plotting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sherlock:

We're hoping there IS something in the Record mate - an apology.

Im with u but not a single mention, Craig Whyte has done what he did to Nicky Campbell on 5 live!! They apologised next day but the papers!! An apology is not to mention it again!!!

yeah we at the record would like to apologise for printing something the good people of rm didn't want to hear. all is well go about your daily lives as normal.

just like Hugh Adam was treated when he told us we were heading for financial meltdown.

From the Herald:

McCoist and Whyte also held their own talks yesterday, at which the new manager gave an update on his targets and the new owner provided a similar briefing on budgetary issues.

Senior Rangers figures were irritated when it was erroneously claimed Whyte might want to mortgage off the next four years’ worth of Ibrox season-ticket income against a loan. In fact, under the terms of his takeover, Whyte signed documents which guaranteed to the stock exchange that he would do no such thing.

I'd contend it is still impossible to formulate an opinion on Whyte in either direction - good or bad. We just don't know enough of the detail.

However, if he can fool/silence SDM, LBG, our club's directors, the Stock Exchange and many of our learned fans; then he's some con-man. For all their faults, I just don't see SDM (or the oft-criticised Muir and Johnston) allowing our club to be sold to some chancer who couldn't prove their worth (both financially and in a personal sense).