Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

I'd contend it is still impossible to formulate an opinion on Whyte in either direction - good or bad. We just don't know enough of the detail.

However, if he can fool/silence SDM, LBG, our club's directors, the Stock Exchange and many of our learned fans; then he's some con-man. For all their faults, I just don't see SDM (or the oft-criticised Muir and Johnston) allowing our club to be sold to some chancer who couldn't prove their worth (both financially and in a personal sense).

You can fool some of the people some of the time and and all the people during those times when you're not fooling other people most of the time, but there's no fool like an old fool, fools seldom differ and fools rush in where wee London-based spivs don't fear to tread...........and a goose in the bush is worth two purple doves in the hand, etc, etc. :sherlock:

You can fool some of the people some of the time and and all the people during those times when you're not fooling other people most of the time, but there's no fool like an old fool, fools seldom differ and fools rush in where wee London-based spivs don't fear to tread...........and a goose in the bush is worth two purple doves in the hand, etc, etc. :sherlock:

mr.%20t%20i%20pity%20the%20fool.gif

seems like its just me and you on that count mr bacon

I wouldn't say that: I think you are being extremely unfair to the vast majority of Rangers fans when you put that assertion- I would say not many have given Mr Whyte unqualified support. Like all custodians, players, managers, and so on, Mr Whyte will be judged on his experience at the Club, and so far he has delivered nothing as yet- praise is conditional, so we'll see

I wouldn't say that: I think you are being extremely unfair to the vast majority of Rangers fans when you put that assertion- I would say not many have given Mr Whyte unqualified support. Like all custodians, players, managers, and so on, Mr Whyte will be judged on his experience at the Club, and so far he has delivered nothing as yet- praise is conditional, so we'll see

Excellent post.

It's only natural that people have doubts while being excited at the same time. I feel exactly the same way about the probable signing of the Israeli striker.

Excellent post.

It's only natural that people have doubts while being excited at the same time. I feel exactly the same way about the probable signing of the Israeli striker.

Thank you- you do great work Frankie, and glad you keep asking proper questions about Rangers and what is going on behind the scenes

I doubt any would make good invesgigators, spangles ? I nearly smiled, but not quite.

But once Mr Whyte produces the promised funds I may well do so, as has been reported here and elsewhere, it is said he has still to raise them.

I doubt any would make good invesgigators, spangles ? I nearly smiled, but not quite.

But once Mr Whyte produces the promised funds I may well do so, as has been reported here and elsewhere, it is said he has still to raise them.

are you gonna rabbit on about a fakeover and how whyte wouldnt buy Rangers cause you wouldnt buy shoes if you knew they were going on sale next week.

you really are pathetic.

Every doubt that was cast at Whyte so far has been proven wrong.

He did the takeover.

He got rid of Murray, the bank and the board.

He got rid of the debt (albeit it went to another company)

He's met with Ally and transfers are going through (Unless Allys in on the con)

He produced the shareholders statement. (Which just gave the tims and doubting Thomas's more ammo)

Now the window's open and the DT's are out in force again, casting their doubts over everything despite all reports to the contrary.

Once we buy players, they'll just shift to the next thing. "Whyte hasn't got the money to do up Ibrox" or something like that. Maybe even just go back to greeting about the tax issue and administration.

I'm not suggesting we just buy anything Whyte says by any means, but at least give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what he does before wading in.

I have to wonder why some on here automatically take the worst possible scenario every time. Even when they get proved wrong, they just pop up with another doomsaying post about something else.

Spot on. It's vital that we all keep a close eye on Whyte. (tu)

Support without servility; scrutiny without scourge.

Excellent post.

Excellent reply - I feel the same way about my next shave.

I'm excited by the fact that I've got a dangerous weapon next to my throat - I know it's going to be close, but I can't guarantee that there will be no bloodshed.

You can bleed some of the people most of the time and most of the people some of the time, but you can bleed a Haemophiliac only once. :D

Every doubt that was cast at Whyte so far has been proven wrong.

He did the takeover.

He got rid of Murray, the bank and the board.

He got rid of the debt (albeit it went to another company)

He's met with Ally and transfers are going through (Unless Allys in on the con)

He produced the shareholders statement. (Which just gave the tims and doubting Thomas's more ammo)

Now the window's open and the DT's are out in force again, casting their doubts over everything despite all reports to the contrary.

Once we buy players, they'll just shift to the next thing. "Whyte hasn't got the money to do up Ibrox" or something like that. Maybe even just go back to greeting about the tax issue and administration.

I'm not suggesting we just buy anything Whyte says by any means, but at least give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what he does before wading in.

I have to wonder why some on here automatically take the worst possible scenario every time. Even when they get proved wrong, they just pop up with another doomsaying post about something else.

People are entitled to ask pertinent questions regardig the club. Given the circumstances we have found ourselves in recently, I would say that is right ad proper and I can't understand why any Bear wouldn't be cautious.

I'm excited by the fact that I've got a dangerous weapon next to my throat - I know it's going to be close, but I can't guarantee that there will be no bloodshed.

You can bleed some of the people most of the time and most of the people some of the time, but you can bleed a Haemophiliac only once. :D

:lol:

(tu)

What if the dangerous weapon never even belonged to you and you were just a face for A N Other ?

Not many clubs have made signings thus far, even the EPL has been slow. Until there are contracts signed and press conference parading new players there is going to be an underlying concern.

My feeling is that a man doesn't go to the bother of buying a club like Rangers if he doesn't intend to bring success. It brings a lot of attention (Whyte appears to be a shy man) and if it goes tits up it you are tainted for your life! So I will remain confident until proven otherwise.

Sorry if posted before

But according to the Herald the Daily Shite rHag got it wrong again, the Herald states that Senior Rangers figures were irritated when claims that Whyte wanted to mortgage off the next 4 years worth of Ibrox ST income against a loan.

It seems Whyte signed guarantees to the Stock Exchange saying he would do no such thing.

GIRUY The Daily RHag, try reporting facts

Sorry if posted before

But according to the Herald the Daily Shite rHag got it wrong again, the Herald states that Senior Rangers figures were irritated when claims that Whyte wanted to mortgage off the next 4 years worth of Ibrox ST income against a loan.

It seems Whyte signed guarantees to the Stock Exchange saying he would do no such thing.

GIRUY The Daily RHag, try reporting facts

if true and i dont doubt it.

why not just say that yesterday morning and bury this.

if true and i dont doubt it.

why not just say that yesterday morning and bury this.

Why should Whyte or anyone at Rangers have to say anything?

It's his business how he runs it it's up to him how it's financed but when newspapers start printing hearsay or conjecture for the sake of a headline (I bet the scum were creaming themselves reading it) then they should be brought to book.

I hope that the reports of the journo responsible for the article being banned are true, that's a fair response.

Why should Whyte or anyone at Rangers have to say anything?

It's his business how he runs it it's up to him how it's financed but when newspapers start printing hearsay or conjecture for the sake of a headline (I bet the scum were creaming themselves reading it) then they should be brought to book.

I hope that the reports of the journo responsible for the article being banned are true, that's a fair response.

because he has customers and shareholders he is responsible to.

not to mention millions of fans.