Record say Whyte has nothing....

i can see where you are coming from. but maybe 1 million people read that article it shouldn't be ignored.

No it shouldnt. But it should be highlighted first and foremost that this same paper spent the previous 7-10 days printing "exclusives" about how much money we had and who we were defo defo defo spending it on.

Basically discrediting themselves.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If, and it's a big if, we lose the tax case, and get hit with a hefty fine, Craig Whyte will get 1st dibs on his money back. There won't be much left after that for HMRC, something HMRC will be taking

Contact made with Vaughan, contact made with Danns, contact made with Tomer Hemed and McCoist given permission to go to Argentina on a scouting trip. Contract offer made to Papac and several bids turn

Ryan Giggs cooked eggs for Kirk Broadfoot?

No it shouldnt. But it should be highlighted first and foremost that this same paper spent the previous 7-10 days printing "exclusives" about how much money we had and who we were defo defo defo spending it on.

Basically discrediting themselves.

not really. i saw this mentioned alot. the article didnt say we didnt have money. simply that super didnt know how much and there were questions over where it came from.

the headline again didnt reflect the article.

do editors not normally to headlines. though that said is kj not the sports editor now.

not really. i saw this mentioned alot. the article didnt say we didnt have money. simply that super didnt know how much and there were questions over where it came from.

the headline again didnt reflect the article.

do editors not normally to headlines. though that said is kj not the sports editor now.

IF he is responsible for the headline then I would be very very surprised. He's not above a bit of muck raking but this kind of thing?! Doesnt fit what I know about Kieth Jackson.

And I dont mean that Ive heard hes a bear.

IF he is responsible for the headline then I would be very very surprised. He's not above a bit of muck raking but this kind of thing?! Doesnt fit what I know about Kieth Jackson.

And I dont mean that Ive heard hes a bear.

i have no idea to be honest. they all muck rake its part of the job.

lots of people go mad about ti but they see the fliers outside shops and dive right in.

its like shagging a 2$ hooker bareback and complaining when you get the clap. the press are a reflection of us.

Getstiffed likes this

he doesn't have to do anything.

but he should.

So let me get this right. In your opinion, Craig Whyte, a businessman, should tell the world how he plans to make Rangers FC successful?

Is that not a bit like telling the egg collector where the bird's nests are?

I can assure you, I wouldn't tell my own Mother if I had ideas up my sleeve to make money for my business.

So let me get this right. In your opinion, Craig Whyte, a businessman, should tell the world how he plans to make Rangers FC successful?

I can assure you, I wouldn't tell my own Mother if I had ideas up my sleeve to make money for my business.

No, its nothing like telling the egg collector where the birds nests are.

Its also nothing like Asda telling Tesco how they are going to make a further £6 million profit next year.

Its not even like Gary Jones the windae cleaner for Stonehaven telling the Hamish McTavish, a new windae cleaner how he wins business.

It really is simple.

Meet the fans and answer some questions. Put our minds at rest. If you are going to ban journos then tell us why and let us rejoice. Nothing Craig Whyte tells us about his plans is going to affect any competitor as long as he doesnt come out and say oh by the way, we have £100 million to spend and we are going to go mental.

I dont think anyone is looking for war and peace here, just some basics. (tu)

gunslinger likes this

No, its nothing like telling the egg collector where the birds nests are.

Its also nothing like Asda telling Tesco how they are going to make a further £6 million profit next year.

Its not even like Gary Jones the windae cleaner for Stonehaven telling the Hamish McTavish, a new windae cleaner how he wins business.

It really is simple.

Meet the fans and answer some questions. Put our minds at rest. If you are going to ban journos then tell us why and let us rejoice. Nothing Craig Whyte tells us about his plans is going to affect any competitor as long as he doesnt come out and say oh by the way, we have £100 million to spend and we are going to go mental.

I dont think anyone is looking for war and peace here, just some basics. (tu)

Has he not already done this?

He said we would have £5m over the next 5 years, but if we needed more right away, it would be made available but taken from the total commitment. Why are we questioning him before the transfer window closes?

He said he would pay off the debt to Lloyds - he did it.

He said there would be changes at the top - he made them.

He said he would be renovating some parts of the stadium - I'm sure he will.

What parts is it that we don't get?

but you do tell your guests what kind of room they are getting before they book in i assume.

or is that a secret as well.

He said we would have £5m over the next 5 years, but if we needed more right away, it would be made available but taken from the total commitment. Why are we questioning him before the transfer window closes?

he said we would be debt free we arent.

I have 11 questions that would hopefully put my mind at rest.

The £18 million you paid Lloyds. Was this borrowed or is this your cash investment?

Can you prove the £5m working capital be sufficient given that at times we have been £15m into overdraft in the last 5 years.

The £5m player investment. Is this purely transfer fees or does it include wages ?

If any players are sold for a fee, will this money be made immediately available for transfer fees?

Why do you say Aye all the time ?

Can you confirm, you have not and will not, borrow money against any of our assets and simply use your own capital to fund any shortfall.

Can you confirm the MG05s document is confirmation that all assets are now not secured against anything and tell us the precise significance of these 4 years worth of season tickets.

Will you please ban Britney.

Why are you so confident about the tax case ?

Can you please tell us the exact amount of any tax bill in Rangers FC name right now, if there indeed is any.

Can you finally confirm we have not made any offer of settlement of the bill, which would jeopardise our stance of not guilty?

:craphead:

but you do tell your guests what kind of room they are getting before they book in i assume.

or is that a secret as well.

Course I do. But if I can find a way to get more money from the guest, to spend on my hotel, and make it better for everybody, I'm not going to tell every other hotelier in the country how I intend to do it, or fund it.

I don't recall him saying this, and I'd be very surprised if any businessman walking today, came out and said he was debt-free.

"As a football club and as a business we want to be successful both on and off the pitch. Rangers are now in a position that we are debt-free."

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/248095-rangers-vs-dundee-utd-preview/

i am not having a dig at him really i understand what he meant but he did say it.

I don't recall him saying this, and I'd be very surprised if any businessman walking today, came out and said he was debt-free.

Whyte added “As a football club and as a business we want to be successful both on and off the pitch. Rangers are now in a position that we are debt-free.”

Wish Whyte hadnt bothered coming in! The old board were wonderful and AJ and co won us the leauge not Walter or the players. We were in a sound financial state, we made hundereds of thousands of pounds from our top goalscorer and we had a massive squad of 16 players.

Whyte added "As a football club and as a business we want to be successful both on and off the pitch. Rangers are now in a position that we are debt-free."

And has there been any proof that Rangers FC are not debt-free since he made this statement?

I was under the impression Rangers FC are debt-free, but Craig Whyte, and the company he set up to facilitate the takeover had the debt?

If this is the case, then he was correct in saying that Rangers FC are debt-free.

And has there been any proof that Rangers FC are not debt-free since he made this statement?

I was under the impression Rangers FC are debt-free, but Craig Whyte, and the company he set up to facilitate the takeover had the debt?

If this is the case, then he was correct in saying that Rangers FC are debt-free.

rangers owe the parent company money. that debt may or mey not be waived or increased depending on the tax case.

that much was in the circular.

Wish Whyte hadnt bothered coming in! The old board were wonderful and AJ and co won us the leauge not Walter or the players. We were in a sound financial state, we made hundereds of thousands of pounds from our top goalscorer and we had a massive squad of 16 players.

we are just talking.

its closed season and its important for our future.

We are not debt free.

1) Craig Whyte has since clarified that until the tax case is won, then we owe his company that money.

2) There are loads of smaller debts(to the tune of around £6-£8m) that i will bet my right arm are not cleared. Lease creditors, trade creditors, small loans, tax and social securities etc

the guy got a bit carried away perhaps with his first statment.

he no doubt intends to waive the debt.

that said we still don't know what this form is about and realistically we don't know the record were ever even contacted about it.

2 days on and still no clarity. perhaps tonight record will provide some.