Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

Its massively important.

However annoynomous people posting bullshit and daft rumours on fans forums does not help anyone

not many rumours in this that i have seen.

i dont really see that talking about it is doing any harm. though i accept its not getting us anywhere.

not many rumours in this that i have seen.

i dont really see that talking about it is doing any harm. though i accept its not getting us anywhere.

There is rumours everywhere! I seen spangles was back with his usual cryptic pish today aswell! Hopefully Bluepeter spots him! 18th November next was his last post i seen.

We then have people posting links to Rangerstax case and an other Phil the oap neglecting bastard!

We then have people like yourself posting questions that we have no answers to and then posting other things people say as fact, Like you done with Frankie earlier despite Frankie only being hypothetical!

We all want answers and i assume they will come. They will be when Mr Whyte is ready! Maybe just maybe they are working hard behind the scenes on the tax case and getting new players in and some of the most important players in the squad new deals.

I can say this and be almost 100% certain. He will not get away with conning the Rangers support, his life will be fucking hell if he tries to fuck us about! Murray still had a big core of fans who still loved him, Whyte doesnt have any of that at this moment in time.

Give the guy a chance ffs

If only we could recognise what is bullshit and what isn't.

This is exactly my point mate! We discuss things on here and then people start posting their opinion as FACT and thats both sides tbh!

Then there is the sources...

There is rumours everywhere! I seen spangles was back with his usual cryptic pish today aswell! Hopefully Bluepeter spots him! 18th November next was his last post i seen.

We then have people posting links to Rangerstax case and an other Phil the oap neglecting bastard!

We then have people like yourself posting questions that we have no answers to and then posting other things people say as fact, Like you done with Frankie earlier despite Frankie only being hypothetical!

We all want answers and i assume they will come. They will be when Mr Whyte is ready! Maybe just maybe they are working hard behind the scenes on the tax case and getting new players in and some of the most important players in the squad new deals.

I can say this and be almost 100% certain. He will not get away with conning the Rangers support, his life will be fucking hell if he tries to fuck us about! Murray still had a big core of fans who still loved him, Whyte doesnt have any of that at this moment in time.

Give the guy a chance ffs

Spot on mate (tu)

this thread is still going :dry:

Aye becuase someone at Rangers denied this to 3 other outlets and said that the form was a guarentee to the LSE that Rangers would not pawn the ST sales! However this isnt good enough

Where the buck is this going,it started with Whyte having no dosh and now it's boring.

I'm bored with hypothetical threads/posts,stick to probable issues.

Conway,what's the point ?

Isn't it time lennon raised his ugly lurgan face again? I find his mental attitude gives us lots of amusement.

We are not debt free.

1) Craig Whyte has since clarified that until the tax case is won, then we owe his company that money.

2) There are loads of smaller debts(to the tune of around £6-£8m) that i will bet my right arm are not cleared. Lease creditors, trade creditors, small loans, tax and social securities etc

He would be a very careless businessman if he never had the Tax Case clause written into the agrement.

It's not his liability, yet he has said he will take it if it comes his way, which I think is very good of him.

If it does come his way, and he can't clear the debt due to this, then I would say it's SDM's fault as it was him who put us in this position, and not Craig Whyte.

Seems fair enough to me.

I suspect me and you will be paying any tax liability. but it has to be said he hasn't said that either.

I've no idea who will pay it but if it is Craig Whyte, or his company, then I think it's safe to say the cost will be passed on to us, the fans.

However, I don't think it would be fair to blame Craig Whyte for a Tax Liability that wasn't his in the first place.

To be honest, I admire him for taking it on, and taking the gamble that he'll get away with it. How many businessmen would take on someone else's Tax Liability knowing they could be left to pay out, and it could run into millions of pounds?

I've no idea who will pay it but if it is Craig Whyte, or his company, then I think it's safe to say the cost will be passed on to us, the fans.

However, I don't think it would be fair to blame Craig Whyte for a Tax Liability that wasn't his in the first place.

To be honest, I admire him for taking it on, and taking the gamble that he'll get away with it. How many businessmen would take on someone else's Tax Liability knowing they could be left to pay out, and it could run into millions of pounds?

Of all the stuff and nonsense thats written on the internet, then this is the bit thats very clear to me. If we get hit with a bill the size of which has been muted, then Craig Whyte will not be paying a penny of anything.

In fact, he will get all his pennies, with the exception of his pound, back.

It is my opinion that Craig Whyte has no intention of dealing with the tax bill and i think the clauses he has written in make that very clear.

You are 100% right though to say they are not his fault.

Of all the stuff and nonsense thats written on the internet, then this is the bit thats very clear to me. If we get hit with a bill the size of which has been muted, then Craig Whyte will not be paying a penny of anything.

In fact, he will get all his pennies, with the exception of his pound, back.

It is my opinion that Craig Whyte has no intention of dealing with the tax bill and i think the clauses he has written in make that very clear.

You are 100% right though to say they are not his fault.

i have to agree any kind of sizeable bill will see us wound up and him owed his cash back