Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

If, and that's an if, we lose the case, hmrc are NOT the main creditor. Craig whytes £18 million is first. His £5 million working capital is next and his £5 million, if he invests in players, is next, then the tax man comes after that..

So your ridiculous analogy about the horse breaking his leg is silly. He will either get his money back(or a huge proportion of it) or he will have bought us for £18 mil and a pound.

It's really not too difficult to understand.

Thank fuck for that - I was beginning tae think I had got this all wrong and every other cunt was right. :clap:

If, and that's an if, we lose the case, hmrc are NOT the main creditor. Craig whytes £18 million is first. His £5 million working capital is next and his £5 million, if he invests in players, is next, then the tax man comes after that..

So your ridiculous analogy about the horse breaking his leg is silly. He will either get his money back(or a huge proportion of it) or he will have bought us for £18 mil and a pound.

It's really not too difficult to understand.

The horse breaking its leg isnt a silly analogy if you say that the horse is his respect as a businessman in Great Britain and all over the world with Rangers supporters him being one himself.

Do you think he came out of his private wilderness for that shite.

As I said doom and gloom shite you would expect from Filf Mac crack pot.

Not a Rangers forum.

You are actually doing his job for him...... we are indeed through the looking glass.

Thank fuck for that - I was beginning tae think I had got this all wrong and every other cunt was right. :clap:

HMRC have requested reinstatement as preferred creditor, as the scheme was in existence before legislation, which revoked HMRC's previous position.

exclamation.png

• User pastorjack banned!
  • Banned from: Global ban
  • Ban reason: spangles
  • Banned until: 12 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

Right to try and put an end to this say the worse case scenario is playing out what can we do about it really ?

He owns it and by all accounts was the only show in town.

What good is pandering to the worse case scenario on an internet forum its not going to change anything.

Unless your aim is some sort of perverse I told you so.

HMRC have requested reinstatement as preferred creditor, as the scheme was in existence before legislation, which revoked HMRC's previous position.

Yeah hes back pastorjack tthat must stick in your craw every time you have to type it out. the real doom and gloom merchant.

right so HMRC have requested reinstatement as preferred creditor this goes through Whyte is out of control scurring about trying to get his measly 18 mill back.

Do you think he would go to all that trouble.

pastorjack > shitehawk

The horse breaking its leg isnt a silly analogy if you say that the horse is his respect as a businessman in Great Britain and all over the world with Rangers supporters him being one himself.

Do you think he came out of his private wilderness for that shite.

As I said doom and gloom shite you would expect from Filf Mac crack pot.

Not a Rangers forum.

You are actually doing his job for him...... we are indeed through the looking glass.

Deary goodness me.........

"his respect as a businessman in great Britain and all over the world". :lol: WTF are you on? There probably isn't a single person on this forum nor any other football forum the worldwide over that even knew the guy existed in the "business world" 12 months ago.

If we lose the tax case and get hit with a £40 million bill and he waves bye bye, I don't think anyone will blame him. The tax case isn't his fault for goodness sake.

As for the doom and gloom. What doom and gloom. If we win the case, happy days and Whyte has got a bargain. If we lose it then he gets his money back. What's doom and gloom about that exactly ffs. It's just a fact. <cr>

Deary goodness me.........

"his respect as a businessman in great Britain and all over the world". :lol: WTF are you on? There probably isn't a single person on this forum nor any other football forum the worldwide over that even knew the guy existed in the "business world" 12 months ago.

If we lose the tax case and get hit with a £40 million bill and he waves bye bye, I don't think anyone will blame him. The tax case isn't his fault for goodness sake.

As for the doom and gloom. What doom and gloom. If we win the case, happy days and Whyte has got a bargain. If we lose it then he gets his money back. What's doom and gloom about that exactly ffs. It's just a fact. <cr>

Exactly you think he would fuck all that up just to wash his face.

So they've only "requested" it? Nothing to worry about here then for the moment.

Or is it worth starting to speculate on this as well as it COULD be bad news for the club, something I'm sure some on here would relish.

Why don't we speculate on the players we could be bringing in, or the revamp the stadium MAY be getting, or the fact we're gonny challenge for the CL within the next year or two?

Or is not on some folks' agenda tae speculate about all the good things that COULD be awaiting our club?

Exactly you think he would fuck all that up just to wash his face.

Fuck what up ? He hasn't got anything to fuck up? He isn't Tom Hunter or Tom Farmer or Arnold Clark or Douglas Park or anyone of that I'll that has a reputation. He is essentially a guy who is came from nowhere, out of the blue, with nothing to lose and I hope amongst all hope it works out and he makes a mint whilst we win trophy after trophy.

If it doesn't work out though due to the tax case then I can't see a single person who would lay the blame at his door and I cannot see why it would harm his Non Existent reputation.

Just in case anyone believed pastorjack before he was expelled, here is the position:

"In cases where the insolvency petition was presented before 15 September 2003, deductions of income tax from officers and employees under the Pay As You Earn scheme [note 1] that have been, or should have been made, and deductions made, or which should have been made, from sub-contractors of debtors engaged in the construction industry [note 2], in the 12 months before the relevant date are preferential."

In addition, any interest is specifically not preferential.

Fuck what up ? He hasn't got anything to fuck up? He isn't Tom Hunter or Tom Farmer or Arnold Clark or Douglas Park or anyone of that I'll that has a reputation. He is essentially a guy who is came from nowhere, out of the blue, with nothing to lose and I hope amongst all hope it works out and he makes a mint whilst we win trophy after trophy.

If it doesn't work out though due to the tax case then I can't see a single person who would lay the blame at his door and I cannot see why it would harm his Non Existent reputation.

His anonymity and privacy is worth washing his money I dont think so I would lay the blame at him he said it was under control and he had the best team working for him as the president Truman said "the buck stops here" if your in charge at Ibrox then you are in charge for everything.

he also said "if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen" well Whyte should have never got in the kitchen then.

I still think your doom and gloom

Good chap.

The mods are getting faster. :) Now, there are a couple of others out and about that need some investigating..........

No witch hunts though mate ;)

Any reason to think we have timposters, report them or PM a mod and we'll look into it. Can't promise anything though, if we banned every poster that was ever reported as a tim it would be a pretty quiet site! :lol:

No witch hunts though mate ;)

Any reason to think we have timposters, report them or PM a mod and we'll look into it. Can't promise anything though, if we banned every poster that was ever reported as a tim it would be a pretty quiet site! :lol:

Yes but on the bright side we would get rid of TWB (tu)