Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

His anonymity and privacy is worth washing his money I dont think so I would lay the blame at him he said it was under control and he had the best team working for him as the president Truman said "the buck stops here" if your in charge at Ibrox then you are in charge for everything.

he also said "if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen" well Whyte should have never got in the kitchen then.

I still think your doom and gloom

My good god. You still don't get it. :anguish:

His anonymity and privacy is worth washing his money I dont think so I would lay the blame at him he said it was under control and he had the best team working for him as the president Truman said "the buck stops here" if your in charge at Ibrox then you are in charge for everything.

he also said "if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen" well Whyte should have never got in the kitchen then.

I'm not sure if you're misunderstanding, or reading the wrong thing into what's being said. No doubt Whyte has covered himself in case of insolvency. This isn't doom and gloom, it's good news that our new owner is clever enough to do that. If he hadn't, I'd be more concerned about the future than I am now.

No witch hunts though mate ;)

Any reason to think we have timposters, report them or PM a mod and we'll look into it. Can't promise anything though, if we banned every poster that was ever reported as a tim it would be a pretty quiet site! :lol:

LAWLZ

No witch hunts though mate ;)

Any reason to think we have timposters, report them or PM a mod and we'll look into it. Can't promise anything though, if we banned every poster that was ever reported as a tim it would be a pretty quiet site! :lol:

Any chance ye can ban gunslinger even though we know he's a good Bear? :dry:

I don't think I've ever been looking forward to the start of the fitba season more than season 2011-2012.

All this talk of cross-recoupables, tax indemnification, preferred creditor, non-preferred creditor, back of the queue GIRFUY creditor, and the rest from the internet accountancy dept. has done my head in.

Martin, or whitever the fuck yer real name is.

From what I can see here, I think you're misreading Weissman's stance on this. It's similar to mine and I thought you were misunderstanding me as well.

If Whyte wins the tax case, all's rosy in the garden. I think this is what Weissman is saying as well.

If Whyte loses the tax case (which he most likely won't) then he gets his money back, which Weissman is also saying.

What part of this is the doom and gloom part?

From what I can see here, I think you're misreading Weissman's stance on this. It's similar to mine and I thought you were misunderstanding me as well.

If Whyte wins the tax case, all's rosy in the garden. I think this is what Weissman is saying as well.

If Whyte loses the tax case (which he most likely won't) then he gets his money back, which Weissman is also saying.

The part where eh......well ye Ken........ah mean yon thing ye know.......aye that's it.

So it is.

:craphead:

I get it I think this part the doom and gloom part for Rangers is being highlighted more in this thread though.

What Im getting at is people think he is letting it go bust just to get his money back and so he can pick at the carcass of Rangers.

what would that offer him he would be despised fuk think the glaziers at Man utd and times it by a million he is in Rangers for the long haul and that part letting it go bust will see no future in Rangers for him.

IMHO

I get it I think this part the doom and gloom part for Rangers is being highlighted more in this thread though.

What Im getting at is people think he is letting it go bust just to get his money back and so he can pick at the carcass of Rangers.

what would that offer him he would be despised fuk think the glaziers at Man utd and times it by a million he is in Rangers for the long haul and that part letting it go bust will see no future in Rangers for him.

IMHO

But this is NOT what Weissman or myself are saying.

We're actually being positive in our posts about winning the tax case. If we lose it, then Whyte won't pick up the scraps. He'll ride into the sunset, having already lost in his battle to own the Rangers.

Not something I'd imagine he'll be happy about should this scenario come to fruition.

If ye want doom and gloom, wait till gunslinger and Spangles/PastorJack/whatever next, logs oan. (tu)

i have no issue with mr whyte covering his arse if the tax case goes south. especially as it means it will be hard for hmrc to fine us to much money now.

but that said people need to realise that this tax case is huge. if it goes against us in any meaningful way we will go into liquidation.

but its not like that will be the end of us either. someone will be able to strike a deal with our creditors. quite possibly our main one my whyte.

people saying hmrc wont do this and wont do that should look at other clubs that hmrc have put to the wall.

we have however rather drifted off topic here. does anyone to this day know what this ms03 form is for. have rangers refuted in any meaningful way the idea its for pawning of season book money.

But this is NOT what Weissman or myself are saying.

We're actually being positive in our posts about winning the tax case. If we lose it, then Whyte won't pick up the scraps. He'll ride into the sunset, having already lost in his battle to own the Rangers.

Not something I'd imagine he'll be happy about should this scenario come to fruition.

If ye want doom and gloom, wait till gunslinger and Spangles/PastorJack/whatever next, logs oan. (tu)

My view as well. (tu)

i have no issue with mr whyte covering his arse if the tax case goes south. especially as it means it will be hard for hmrc to fine us to much money now.

but that said people need to realise that this tax case is huge. if it goes against us in any meaningful way we will go into liquidation.

but its not like that will be the end of us either. someone will be able to strike a deal with our creditors. quite possibly our main one my whyte.

people saying hmrc wont do this and wont do that should look at other clubs that hmrc have put to the wall.

we have however rather drifted off topic here. does anyone to this day know what this ms03 form is for. have rangers refuted in any meaningful way the idea its for pawning of season book money.

Christ that wiz quick!

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's an MG05s.

And no. No-one has explained it.

if we loose then whyte will ride of into the sunset.

glad your not one for doom and gloom even i wouldn't go that far.

If things go tits up, and the unthinkable were to happen to our club, Whyte will be the last person anyone wants to see around Ibrox, whether the tax case is his fault or not.

He'll take his cash (which he is entitled to do) and go back to where he came from mate - someone else will pick up the scraps.

And I wouldnae bet against it being SDM in some shape or form. Seriously.

If things go tits up, and the unthinkable were to happen to our club, Whyte will be the last person anyone wants to see around Ibrox, whether the tax case is his fault or not.

He'll take his cash (which he is entitled to do) and go back to where he came from mate - someone else will pick up the scraps.

Ive never been able to shake that notion either incidentaly. (tu)

No we won't. You say these things without having a clue what you are talking about. Then you later apologise for getting it wrong. You do this more often than my abacus can cope with.

The worst that could happen is that we go into administration. We will not go into liquidation. If you don't know the difference you would be better refraining from posting garbage.

No we won't. You say these things without having a clue what you are talking about. Then you later apologise for getting it wrong. You do this more often than my abacus can cope with.

The worst that could happen is that we go into administration. We will not go into liquidation. If you don't know the difference you would be better refraining from posting garbage.

To be fair though, whyte could head down the voluntary liquidation route, but for my part in this discussion, I was mainly referring to a situation that could see us in administration despite using liquidation.

Not that I woul defend gunswinger in any way u understand Boss. :sherlock:

my money would be on king aj and paul murray. but i rather suspect mr whyte will agree a pre packed administration.

to get awy from the negative the smart moneys on a tax case win or a small fine. i personaly just dont think we should ignore the options we dont like because it makes us feel warm and fuzzy

insolvancy i do apologise. :)