Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

I do not believe for a second that our club, and the people in charge of selling it (including the idependent board) would have over seen Whyte taking over the club with the sole financing being from borrowing.

This takeover took SO long, I would find it hard to believe that one person did not ask for evidence or assurance of cash.

I honestly think that this story is simply as a result of the amount of recent Daily Record 'exclusives' about players we might be signing. This story is in the paper to keep the Celtic supporting readers happy, and is almost certainly without any credible foundations.

Honestly have no idea what to think.

I'm still in the dark over Whyte like the majority of fans.

One thing I do know is not to believe everything you read in the Papers.

Some papers perhaps, but never believe anything the shitey Shcottish Mhedia says. Illiterate mediocrities all of them.

The taigs are wanking furiously as we speak

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They spend all their time looking at our finances when they should be looking at their own.

Another year without CL money and alot of players on high wages with long contracts you'd think they'd be more concerned with themselves

The wee bit from the pic of the article says Ally will meet up with Whyte today and find out how much funds he has.

How the fuck would a journalist know how Whyte plans to go about his business?

We know he likes to fly below the radar so why anyone would know about details like this are far fetched.

Maybe Keith's been on the phone to AJ who left without knowing the plans :ph34r:

I honestly think that this story is simply as a result of the amount of recent Daily Record 'exclusives' about players we might be signing. This story is in the paper to keep the Celtic supporting readers happy, and is almost certainly without any credible foundations.

Is Nicolas without the "H" not the tarrier spelling?

They spend all their time looking at our finances when they should be looking at their own.

Another year without CL money and alot of players on high wages with long contracts you'd think they'd be more concerned with themselves

Yup this hasn't escaped my attention anyway (tu)

The manky bastards can cash in on Kayal and Pooper if worst comes to the worst though but at a cost of a weakened team.

Who knows if it's true or not?

Whyte has done nothing to deserve unconditional trust yet anyway, the fact that he got us out of Murray's hands and has said the right things means nout in the long run.

This (tu)

We don't know, as supporters, how much Whyte has in the Rangers bank accounts. The only people who do are SDM and the ITC.

I don't believe that this story is true, but sometimes you just have to stop and wonder.. what if it is all true? What if Whyte has wriggled his way through the due dilligence, proof of funds and what not?

It's a thought that has run through all of our minds at one time or another, and will continue to do so until we as supporters see real evidence of funds being invested in to the playing squad.