Record say Whyte has nothing....

GOAT

Yup this hasn't escaped my attention anyway (tu)

The manky bastards can cash in on Kayal and Pooper if worst comes to the worst though but at a cost of a weakened team.

which if I were of the retarded persuasion I'd be more worried about than what's happening at my rivals.

I just don't understand their obsession

This (tu)

We don't know, as supporters, how much Whyte has in the Rangers bank accounts. The only people who do are SDM and the ITC.

I don't believe that this story is true, but sometimes you just have to stop and wonder.. what if it is all true? What if Whyte has wriggled his way through the due dilligence, proof of funds and what not?

It's a thought that has run through all of our minds at one time or another, and will continue to do so until we as supporters see real evidence of funds being invested in to the playing squad.

Indeed, there's no need to panic yet but nor can any negative suggestion against the takeover be dismissed as impossible either.

Nah, it's just the way Nicolas Cage's name is spelt (the actor)

No-one should seriously worry about anything the Daily Record says.

Nicholas comes from the Greek name 'Nikolaos', derived from the words for 'victory' and 'people'. St Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop of Myra in Lycia. He became the patron saint of both Greece and Russia, as well as of children, merchants, pawnbrokers and sailors. His feast day is 6th December, and one of his roles is said to involve the bringing of gifts to children at Christmas (as Father Christmas, or Santa Claus - from the Dutch 'Sinterklaas'. Famous bearers of this name include Nicholas Cage (actor) and numerous Popes.

:shifty:

It's easily a load of pish SDM would never of handed the club over to Craig whyte if the guy had no plan of funding and proof of that funding to the club so the paper is obviously got fuck all to write apart from try drag us through the muck as usual

Nicholas comes from the Greek name 'Nikolaos', derived from the words for 'victory' and 'people'. St Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop of Myra in Lycia. He became the patron saint of both Greece and Russia, as well as of children, merchants, pawnbrokers and sailors. His feast day is 6th December, and one of his roles is said to involve the bringing of gifts to children at Christmas (as Father Christmas, or Santa Claus - from the Dutch 'Sinterklaas'. Famous bearers of this name include Nicholas Cage (actor) and numerous Popes.

:shifty:

Nah, seriously mate I'm just a big fan of Face/Off.

Onto the topic, I'm very confident that Whyte is a sound owner but I will remain a bit anxious until we splash some dough on a new signing, hopefully Cuellar

It's easily a load of pish SDM would never of handed the club over to Craig whyte if the guy had no plan of funding and proof of that funding to the club so the paper is obviously got fuck all to write apart from try drag us through the muck as usual

Spot on mate, Whyte won't stand for slander against no cunt watch this space what happens to the daily rhebel.

The unwashed are in their element with this headline. Piss poor journalism. If this turns out to be total fabrication, the journalist should be banned from the stadium. Even if the article is not damning, the headline is a disgrace.

You've got me wondering now how Dunny got his username. :sherlock:

Hawl you pair !!!!!

The Dunny boy is a re-invention of my school name 16 year after leaving !! Oh and Facebook Legend !!

Boss and Booler, you pair could be the new double act BBs haha

What do u make of this Record mob, unbelievable by the way !! enough to put you aff buying the paper ever again, I believe it is total and utter nonsense, actually im gony get a job with them haha

I don't think any of the support will have 100% confidence in Craig Whyte for a while yet.

Not because he has no money, but because he seems to be a very private fella concerning his business.

Let's just all hope he comes good for the sake of our club.

Meantime, I won't criticise him, or his ways.

What are the manky mob all about really. They are are all getting excited about this news, but we have been skint for 3 whole years and still we fucked them.

Why don't you go you brainless plastic paddy fannys.

Can't agree more. Huge part of the debt paid off. I can't see us as being any worse off. Whyte hasn't borrowed money to buy us- Ala Glazers, Liverpool... blah blah blah. We used to have no money, bank was selling left right and centre. Even if we still have no money.... we're better off as hopefully we don't have to sell our best assets for a pittance just to please the Tie wearing Vultures and money men. After a decade of extravagance we're finally learning to live within our means and beginning to build a team that knows what the Jersey means. We may lack the silky skills of yesteryear, but with a fraction of the wagebill we are slowly resurrecting what it means to be a Ranger's player.

Ally is going to bring us into a whole new era of sustainability and pride for those players striving for success in a world full of footballing mercenaries.

If this is an attempt of scaremongering and a headline to sell papers then it is a very risky thing to do.

If they didn't have any proof of this then surely Whyte would tear them a new one?!?

i was whyte i would come out the morra and rip them to fuck