The big question for today ?

THEFISH

Will we have so called Rangers fans on here siding with Ra Shellik and the media scum....

I was totally disgusted by the attitude of some so called Rangers fans on here last night who prefered to question our brothers complaints about the treatment we and the club get from certain quarters, to be perfectly honest I was taken a back as to why our own kind can question our brothers concerns and at the same time defend the other side, its new ground for me I have never came across it in my lifetime.

Excuse me I had to get that off my chest.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No true Ger would side with them. I certainly wouldnt, never have, never will. What thread(s) do you mean FISH ?

The Traynor and Edgar Allan ones near to the top of the page

Sad relection of the current times my friend.

Rangers have to change(not because we want to but becuase of the current PC climate and lack of our leader not defending us) and the division amung the fans doesnt help us, it helps the others who want to impose their will on Rangers

United we stand, and if we were united we would not be beaten, but the divisions in our support are helping the cause of our foes.

Will we have so called Rangers fans on here siding with Ra Shellik and the media scum....

I was totally disgusted by the attitude of some so called Rangers fans on here last night who prefered to question our brothers complaints about the treatment we and the club get from certain quarters, to be perfectly honest I was taken a back as to why our own kind can question our brothers concerns and at the same time defend the other side, its new ground for me I have never came across it in my lifetime.

it baffles me how people take the other side against our own fans and club, and for it to happen on a rangers forum is unreal,and my eyes have been opened by some of our own posters.

No true Ger would side with them. I certainly wouldnt, never have, never will. What thread(s) do you mean FISH ?

The Traynor and Edgar Allan ones near to the top of the page

I vaguely remember them through my drunken haze ;)

it baffles me how people take the other side against our own fans and club, and for it to happen on a rangers forum is unreal,and my eyes have been opened by some of our own posters.

to be honest with you fish, I was worried about some sections of our support long before these articles on here. I remember going to the piggery to watch the final against Aberdeen years ago ,there was a young boy , not a casual, getting a good pasting from about 5 sheep, the amount of bears who just walked straight past and did nothing was astounding. Me and my 54 year old dad waded straight in. Their behaviour as bears was disgraceful. I could never walk past a bear in trouble, even if i had different views. He is still a bear.Jesus Christ Fish, people on here are talking about grassing on their brothers, that's sad. Even though i haven't spoke a word to my dad for 8 years, I wish some of them could spend an evening with him .To find out what it means to be a bear, a real one. And despite our irretrievable differences, my old man is a real rangers supporter,the boys on the park and in the stands are his buddies. And you never shit on your best buddies. I'm ashamed to think that we have grasses in our stands within our own support.

to be honest with you fish, I was worried about some sections of our support long before these articles on here. I remember going to the piggery to watch the final against Aberdeen years ago ,there was a young boy , not a casual, getting a good pasting from about 5 sheep, the amount of bears who just walked straight past and did nothing was astounding. Me and my 54 year old dad waded straight in. Their behaviour as bears was disgraceful. I could never walk past a bear in trouble, even if i had different views. He is still a bear.Jesus Christ Fish, people on here are talking about grassing on their brothers, that's sad. Even though i haven't spoke a word to my dad for 8 years, I wish some of them could spend an evening with him .To find out what it means to be a bear, a real one. And despite our irretrievable differences, my old man is a real rangers supporter,the boys on the park and in the stands are his buddies. And you never shit on your best buddies. I'm ashamed to think that we have grasses in our stands within our own support.

Rab Im just a few years younger than yer old man so I know whre he is coming from nae sweat brother, but those 2 on here last night, there is no way they are one of us and I done give a feck how many times they tell me they are I will reject their claims at all times

I reject any everybody who behaves like that to their fellow bears...they wouldnt last a minute with us in the flesh.

Have youz every stopped for a minute to wonder how they can go to the games and be in amongst the guyz who have went for decades....no feckin chance all of them who come across all hostile and all that on here dont go to Rangers matches they couldnt handle it thats why they go to the piggery

wow fish trying to make yourself the martyr when it was you who abused and disrespected a fellow fan for having an opinion that differs from you,anyhoo sorry let all hang our heads in shame as we obviously dont support the club like the fish does,get a grip for fook sake we do all support the club but we dont all have to agree with everything you say.

I don't give fcuk who they are but anybody at this moment in time that are apoligists for the other side and our enemies in the media, and our there are many of them operating in different guises from sports writers to feature writers, are 5th columnists as far as I'm concerned. We are being treated like third class citizens by these people. Gonna give you a for instance, a small thing maybe, judge for yourself, went into BBC text on the television yesterday and went to the teams in the Scottish premier and typed in the number for Rangers and the first three pages are about the three cellic players being nominated for player of the year, in fact they are the first three pages of the bheggars site. Because I checked it. In fact just checked the Rangers one again and it's still the same about cellic ? Not being paranoid here. But to them and when I mean them I mean the scum in the mhedia it's them saying to us get it up you we can do what we like to you and nobody will retaliate. It's about time we did retaliate and gave them some of their own medicine. We MUST fight fire with fire !

So tell me Minstral, and this is a serious question. Would you rather that Rangers fans just blindly ignore their convictions and beliefs just because the debate is with a fellow Rangers fan? Would you rather we just all stand in line like good little boys and do as we are told?

Or would you rather that in this day and age we spoke our mind and gave our opinion and encouraged debate on the important issues of our time?

IMO, debate is a very healthy thing - as long as it does not get nasty - and on the debates lately, the nastiness has came from one side and one side only

Rab, I dont think I would ever grass, in fact I am sure I wouldn't.

However, you have to understand, if our support are out of line, we are not far away from having some really serious repercussions. You have to understand that some fans in that situation would put their club before some misguided loyalty to people that they don't know.

Rab Im just a few years younger than yer old man so I know whre he is coming from nae sweat brother, but those 2 on here last night, there is no way they are one of us and I done give a feck how many times they tell me they are I will reject their claims at all times

I reject any everybody who behaves like that to their fellow bears...they wouldnt last a minute with us in the flesh.

Have youz every stopped for a minute to wonder how they can go to the games and be in amongst the guyz who have went for decades....no feckin chance all of them who come across all hostile and all that on here dont go to Rangers matches they couldnt handle it thats why they go to the piggery

Hilarious Fish.

Mate, ive forgotten more about Rangers than you know mate.

Did somebody say something there.....ah those voices in my head again I really wish they woud GTF

And that bad feckin smell tae. (beer)

Did ye pish yer troosers again fae too much lager?

Shame.

Morning Fish, how goes it this morning? Ye a happy chappy today?

Some great posts there Bauba (tu)

Sadly it more often than not falls on deaf ears...as shown.

Cheers Justiton (tu)

Yeah, I know it will fall on deaf ears, certainly on the half dozen or so who are most vitriolic in response. But I kinda feel like it is important for the rank and file to post and have their voice heard at least - if lies or misinformation is unchallenged over time it is generally accepted to be truth over time.

I don't give fcuk who they are but anybody at this moment in time that are apoligists for the other side and our enemies in the media, and our there are many of them operating in different guises from sports writers to feature writers, are 5th columnists as far as I'm concerned. We are being treated like third class citizens by these people. Gonna give you a for instance, a small thing maybe, judge for yourself, went into BBC text on the television yesterday and went to the teams in the Scottish premier and typed in the number for Rangers and the first three pages are about the three cellic players being nominated for player of the year, in fact they are the first three pages of the bheggars site. Because I checked it. In fact just checked the Rangers one again and it's still the same about cellic ? Not being paranoid here. But to them and when I mean them I mean the scum in the mhedia it's them saying to us get it up you we can do what we like to you and nobody will retaliate. It's about time we did retaliate and gave them some of their own medicine. We MUST fight fire with fire !

Just a short answer for now brother, the good lady is taking me out for a wee swally, she said wee but I have other plans...of course we have to fight with fire there is no other way and the true Rangers fans will succeed in the end Im 100% confident of that and anybody who gerts in our way had better be prepared for one mighty onslaught....

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER AND THE BILLY BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE HERE

"they wouldnt last a minute with us in the flesh."

care to explain,would this be a threat of violence towards any fan who doesnt agree with you,or the invite of a nice friendly chat about our differences?

It's not only that the positions they hold that are a bit sus, it's the way they make their points. I think there must be a good 10% of the people in this room A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEEDs because, as Fish says, they just can't wait to get stuck into the Bears.

care to explain,would this be a threat of violence towards any fan who doesnt agree with you,or the invite of a nice friendly chat about our differences?

It's not even the positions they hold that are a bit sus it's the way they make their points. I think there must be a good 10% of the people in this room A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEEDs because, as Fish says, they just can't wait to get stuck into the Bears.

Again, you find someone who doesnt agree with your opinion so you resort to namecalling. I would like to think that whatever disagreements we have as fans that fellow Rangers fans could at least be civil.

Sure, you dont agree with me and I dont agree with you but the common denominator is that when the 11 Gers go on the field we are all together cheering them on. At least for 90 minutes a week there are no divisions.

It is funny, you say that we are getting stuck into fellow Bears. Yet our side has been and continues to be good natured and civil, respecting your viewpoint but debating it. Whereas that other side is hate-filled angry and, wait for it, attacking fellow Bears.

Funny thing is, we have the same argument every week. it is the same topic, the same viewpoints. And every thread is started by the same side. Funny that

It's not only that the positions they hold that are a bit sus, it's the way they make their points. I think there must be a good 10% of the people in this room A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEEDs because, as Fish says, they just can't wait to get stuck into the Bears.

Naw some of them say they have followed the Gers for years and some say they go every week

They are on here to tell us there is another way, aye that will be feckin right............. :lol:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER AND THE BILLY BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE HERE (beer)