The big question for today ?

THEFISH

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, more personaly abuse on a supposed "rangers" board meant for "decent" disscusion....

More like follow follow every day...

That will concern the mods/admin no doubt but it does sometimes seem if theres not a consensus then its a crime.....and that doesn't help matters

Hmmm, more personaly abuse on a supposed "rangers" board meant for "decent" disscusion....

That will concern the mods/admin no doubt but it does sometimes seem if theres not a consensus then its a crime.....and that doesn't help matters

i have been called a few names myself tonight but i dont go crying to the mods i would rather fight my own battles. :pipeguy:

The timoposters predictable as ever......Feck it feels good to be me....and one of us

They just keep coming up for that big morsel and biteing ma feckin hand aff

NEXT ?

NO SURENDER WE ARE THE PEOPLE (beer)

funnily enough the person abusing me was a moderator/admin....

Guest therabbitt

I dont think im making too many friends tonight.

But surely if a member reports someone to the boards, then this should be kept private and not become common knowledge....

But surely if a member reports someone to the boards, then this should be kept private and not become common knowledge....

therabbitt' its better you get back intae yer burrow but thats up tae you of course :lol:

Guest therabbitt

Just an observation, I wouldnt like the fact I felt the need to report a fellow bluenose and member being used against me in an argument....

Just an observation, I wouldnt like the fact I felt the need to report a fellow bluenose and member being used against me in an argument....

You can lick yer paws and do what ever you like ma freind coz.....

WE ARE THE PEOPLE NO SURRENDER (beer)

The person who made it public was the mod who was reported.

well bauba i have no problem with you speaking your mind and giving your opinions,thats what a forum is for.but i do have a problem when rangers fans are getting attacked on nearly every post by certain members which i find strange,we all know the ftp and up to our knees had to go but for some posters to say the older bears are living in the past and have to move forward are in a dream world.our past was a great past and you always knew you could rely on you fellow fans to stick together and fight our enemies, can you say that now,no chance as we have a very divided support.we have fans prepared to say nothing just ignore all what the media have to say,but they dont they just make up lies about our fans and print them,im just pleased frankie and the rangers trust have the guts to fight back against our enemies,not like some of our posters who end up fighting for theother side against fellow fans.you see bauba i have given all my life to the club i love,and will defend them and our fans from any attacks which i have always done and i have nothing to be ashamed of,and if that is a crime then i plead guilty.but one thing i will say,i can look in the mirror and know i have never done anything to harm our club or its fans,and my whole family from grandfather to father have done the same, can some of the imposters on here be able to do the same ?

I doubt there are imposters, there are just cynics who say there are so in my honest opinion

i knew you would say that surprise surprise.

Minstral, would you quit that already - you are only making the situation worse

You know there are no "A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEEDs" on this thread - I know who you suspect and I know I am one of them. But if you look at my posts on the board they speak for themselves. Yes, I argued against you on one topic but that was out of love for the club

I get the feeling you are a decent chap outwith this thread, your posts on other threads dont show this kind of hatred. Why don't you resort to that persona and let this situation dissolve into history

Bauba using David Cooper as your avatar to smother your politics makes me despise you even more, The Coop must be turning in his grave, He would say 'Your not one of us.'

No, Coop was a good guy, he loved Rangers, but he was also a guy who was nice to others. A decent guy. And by the way - what MY FLIPPIN HERO! You know the day he passed it was like a brother leaving. And for you to rip that is beyond low mate. Beyond low.

Kindly stop now!

Bauba using David Cooper as your avatar to smother your politics makes me despise you even more, The Coop must be turning in his grave, He would say 'Your not one of us.'

Incidentally, what is "One of Us"?

Ive always been intrigued by that phrase. To me it has religious connotations but maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree on that one?

Because in my eyes, everyone who pulls for the Rangers is One of Us, no matter whether they support the crown, the union, or whether they are protestant, catholic or whatever.

Now, again, you are free to choose your own path in life and I respect that, but I just believe that being a Rangers fan should not be somethng that is only available to those with particular beliefs or affiliations.

Guest therabbitt

This is a disgrace to use this in an argument

The man is just pointing out how low those erseholes can go to.....its none of your business

Get back in yer burrow and give us peace

The man is just pointing out how low those erseholes can go to.....its none of your business

I don't think it really matters what Fish says, it's not taken seriously for the most part anyway. I think Fish would be taken seriously if his views on SDM and other things was done in a more subtle way like Alba has done with Barry.

For the benefit of the thread and many controversial threads, it would be good if more would be willing to accept other's differing opinions.

I don't think it really matters what Fish says, it's not taken seriously for the most part anyway. I think Fish would be taken seriously if his views on SDM and other things was done in a more subtle way like Alba has done with Barry.

For the benefit of the thread and many controversial threads, it would be good if more would be willing to accept other's differing opinions.

The penny hasnt dropped with you yet eh.....Ive got news for you, all true bluenoses dont beleive a word you say anymore

Carry on posting of course at your own leisure but I dont see the point in it, are you with me ?

We are all RFC supporters, young and old modern and traditionalists. Please stop this stupid bickering.

We ALL know the BB and the FTP is IN THE PAST and there they hopefully will remain. To argue otherwise is futile.

If some like Fishyface want to sing them AT HOME like HE says then thats fine with me. He obviously feels strongly that way but for your sake Fishyface I hope you DO NOT TRY IT AT IBROX as you may end up banned. That goes for anyone else that feels so inclined. Generally members please also do NOT threaten others on RM. That will be taken seriously by me and other mods.

If any of you feel proud to sing FTP or the BB AT IBROX please just come out and say so. If that makes you feel proud or strong or traditionalist I say you are WAY WRONG. You are only helping to harm RFC. Times ARE changing. Get with it.

That said IMO there IS a distinct bias in the mhedia. We DO need SDM to be more vocal. We do need as a support to unite and are doing so. We DO NOT NEED continuous posts that pull us apart but ones that UNITE us. WE all know the history, some good some bad by the way, we need to LOOK FORWARD for now. We do not need grasses, but good stewarding, "policing" and actual policemen taking reasonable and early action.

WE all support RFC so lets pull together, remember our traditions of being as one, GET RID OF THE FTP and the BB, stand up to the mhedia, get SDM to be more VOCAL and to pull with us and WE WILL WIN IN THE END.

not one person has said about singing the bad songs we all know it has to stop, and also nvager nobody has been threatened on any thread i have read jut people debating and dish it out but can not take it when people answer them back.

Minstral,

No-one has threatened on this particular thread but on a another similar thread someone threatened to rip out someone's spleen. There has been a lot of similar threads recently and I just feel that its ground thats been gone over a LOT recently and the arguments are always just repeated and certain members are becoming repetitive.

I feel we should all be PULLING TOGETHER on this and not having this constant baiting between factions. We ALL support RFC and want the best for RFC so lets UNITE and stop this mini war.

Fully support nvager - if we all cared the same and we are all fans togther - we would and should be heading in the same direction.

Emotions run high and rightly so, Fish, if its any consolation - I generate the same response as you receivee when I am the usurping 5th columnist on the Celtic site. So, you are right to have suspicions about some ? You have to realise some are taking the "p", so maybe sometimes - people need to move on and not get too emotionally caught up in the rhetoric.

As for individuals wanting to injure others - that just proves some get over emotional - sometimes the truth between rival factions is in the middle - but, it's been obvious to me for some time - that some of us are Gers fans on here, some not. Still, at the end of the day - most of us will have the same British passport.