• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hit an iceberg and that was that.

Cunts charging about the forum on the war path   "Just sitting at the pics and these 2 are eating loudly in my ea...."   YER A LYING CUNT OF A BOY!!!! 

Posted Images

Watched The Wicker Man last night just for Cage. I was not disappointed. They cut out the "not the bees scene though," pretty much what I'd been waiting for.

Saw Reservoir Dogs for the first time the other night as well, although missed the first twenty minutes. Cracking film, really enjoyed it.

markymark and MDYT2 like this

I made a thread like this months ago, lasted about a page. :(

Watched The Wicker Man last night just for Cage. I was not disappointed. They cut out the "not the bees scene though," pretty much what I'd been waiting for.

Saw Reservoir Dogs for the first time the other night as well, although missed the first twenty minutes. Cracking film, really enjoyed it.

u know resevior dogs is one of those classics I havent watched yet, I know I need to but I always end up watching something else. will need to watch wicker man, I do like nicolas cage films

I made a thread like this months ago, lasted about a page. :(

My personal favourite part of the remake is where he punches a woman in the face whilst wearing a bearsuit.

Moving scenes.

Nah, The Wicker Man is shite mate. Some of the scenes are really, really poor. Was only watching it because some of Cage's scenes are so bad, they're good.

ah right, will give that a miss then, downloaded that source code, might give that a watch next

Just Go With It

Adam Sandler & Jennifer Aniston, not the worst film in the world but certainly not the best either. Chick flick, some hotties in it though

the blonde girl in that film that adam sandler is trying to get, she is stunning