• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hit an iceberg and that was that.

Cunts charging about the forum on the war path   "Just sitting at the pics and these 2 are eating loudly in my ea...."   YER A LYING CUNT OF A BOY!!!! 

"Jis pult a mad burd an fired a sky remote up her farter"  "Hero" "Sat next to an annoying fat couple at the pictures"  "DID YE FUCK YA LYIN CUNT"

Posted Images

Went to see Deadpool again last night, really enjoyed it. Great character and great film. 

Watched Macbeth tonight on the box, stunning looking film and fantastic story, dialogue is a lot to get your head around though but really loved it. 

20 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

The big short. Really good watch

I liked both The Big Short and Margin Call, but I have no idea what theyre talking about for a lot of the film :lol: that banking shit goes way over my head

43 minutes ago, Willis said:

I liked both The Big Short and Margin Call, but I have no idea what theyre talking about for a lot of the film :lol: that banking shit goes way over my head

Mate I know what you mean. I liked how they try to simplify it but even still it's a mind fuck trying to understand it all. I've got a cold the now and having some mental dreams. My mind was doing somersaults last night after watching the big short.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Mate I know what you mean. I liked how they try to simplify it but even still it's a mind fuck trying to understand it all. I've got a cold the now and having some mental dreams. My mind was doing somersaults last night after watching the big short.

I even asked my old boy to explain it to me since he knows about the Stock Market etc, he got about 3 sentences in until I just said "forget it mate" :lol:

10 Cloverfield Lane on Saturday and High Rise on Sunday. Told the missus I was going alone to see High Rise and she took offence that I didn't ask her. My logical explanation of "look, I know that you won't like it and I'll not enjoy it either if I'm sitting there wondering if you're not enjoying it, which you won't be" didn't really help.

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

10 Cloverfield Lane on Saturday and High Rise on Sunday. Told the missus I was going alone to see High Rise and she took offence that I didn't ask her. My logical explanation of "look, I know that you won't like it and I'll not enjoy it either if I'm sitting there wondering if you're not enjoying it, which you won't be" didn't really help.

I gave my missus the chance to watch the trailer of High Rise, knowing full well she wouldn't like it. I will be going myself at somepoint during the week I think, really looking forward to it though. 

Just now, simon said:

I gave my missus the chance to watch the trailer of High Rise, knowing full well she wouldn't like it. I will be going myself at somepoint during the week I think, really looking forward to it though. 

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

Go together?

Just now, simon said:

Will we meet up and see it together? I know you knocked me back the last time I asked, but I feel we've gotten a bit closer over the last couple of months. We could start our own cinema club.

11 minutes ago, FSM said:

Will we meet up and see it together? I know you knocked me back the last time I asked, but I feel we've gotten a bit closer over the last couple of months. We could start our own cinema club.

:blush: this could be beautiful 

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Did you go to the cinema on your own? I usually fall asleep after a wank as well.

No I was actually going to go myself after taking my daughter to school but it was only Divergent that was on and I'm not sure I wanted to be that person who goes to the pics himself. So took the mrs for a cheap buffet lunch then the 3 of us went to Empire Cinema in Clydebank which is the lowest of the low tbh.

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

No I was actually going to go myself after taking my daughter to school but it was only Divergent that was on and I'm not sure I wanted to be that person who goes to the pics himself. So took the mrs for a cheap buffet lunch then the 3 of us went to Empire Cinema in Clydebank which is the lowest of the low tbh.

The fact that it's in Clydebank should have been a clue mate.

Nothing wrong with going to the cinema on your own. Certain films I'll take the missus (both have Cineworld cards) but other films I just want to watch by myself (without worrying if she's enjoying it or not). Loads of solitary sad paedo looking types like myself (and Simon) to be found at the Cineworld, but we're comfortable in our own solosaddopaedoality. (tu)

cstamomusa likes this
3 minutes ago, FSM said:

The fact that it's in Clydebank should have been a clue mate.

Nothing wrong with going to the cinema on your own. Certain films I'll take the missus (both have Cineworld cards) but other films I just want to watch by myself (without worrying if she's enjoying it or not). Loads of solitary sad paedo looking types like myself (and Simon) to be found at the Cineworld, but we're comfortable in our own solosaddopaedoality. (tu)

I don't really care if my mrs is enjoying it. If I'm enjoying it we are staying if not we're leaving. Wouldn't even have been any kids in so wouldn't have had the full peado effect. Pervert maybe though.

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

I don't really care if my mrs is enjoying it. If I'm enjoying it we are staying if not we're leaving. Wouldn't even have been any kids in so wouldn't have had the full peado effect. Pervert maybe though.

I like nothing better than to take off my shoes and give my nob an airing during cinema outings, but if there's anyone else in my row then I keep my shoes on out of politeness.

wullyRFC likes this