6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don’t get all this dark message pish about the joker, it’s funny, dark at times but people are reading too much into it, Gotham was always meant to be a shitehole. Great twist at the end 

You’re reading too much into it mate. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hit an iceberg and that was that.

Cunts charging about the forum on the war path   "Just sitting at the pics and these 2 are eating loudly in my ea...."   YER A LYING CUNT OF A BOY!!!! 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don’t get all this dark message pish about the joker, it’s funny, dark at times but people are reading too much into it, Gotham was always meant to be a shitehole. Great twist at the end 

You can’t deny that the film is pretty much a metaphor for current society, particularly in america. 

The one percenters, the Thomas Wayne’s if you will, run and control everything and when some hardship falls on them it’s a massive deal, whereas the people with fuck all, who are the majority of people, get constantly fucked over and no big deal is made of it.

They always talk about films being dangerous when their “message” mirrors real life, but it never amounts to anything.

Star Wars was nowhere near as bad as people are making out. I didn’t like The Last Jedi but I do think it’s just become a bit “cool” to hate on Star Wars now. Every film released by Disney, outwith The Last Jedi, has been better than any of the prequels were for example.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Star Wars was nowhere near as bad as people are making out. I didn’t like The Last Jedi but I do think it’s just cecome a bit “cool” to hate on Star Wars now. Every film released by Disney, outwith The Last Jedi, has been better than any of the prequels were for example.

Thanks for that, only just watched Last Jedi and was a bit disappointed, and my son is taking me to see the latest episode next week for my birthday.

37 minutes ago, Jon-the-Stripe said:

Thanks for that, only just watched Last Jedi and was a bit disappointed, and my son is taking me to see the latest episode next week for my birthday.

I’m quite a casual Star Wars fan so that’s maybe why I’m not as down on it as others are. There were elements I didn’t like of the new one but the whole it was a fairly enjoyable two hours.

Jon-the-Stripe likes this
9 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Can't believe that @Alendrin guy got away with basically calling @Scottywellhousetb thick as fuck for not liking a film about some cunt that was in batman...

:lol:

i've already had the police at my door for calling out someone on social media, cautioned but what a funny conversation, i'm fucking batman!