WEB DESIGNERS

lorney

hey guys as im gna get into selling my painted canvases and prints n stuff im looking for a good website iv tryed and im shit..... really need a helping and i have a domain name and stuff so jst need someone 2 work there magic,

You can change the whole look of wordpress :)

you can but its not easy to be honest if you have no prior experience. you need to have some knowledge of cascading style sheets if you want to customize - i.e. create your own design.

however, there are templates which are very easy to install. you just select the one you want and they are free. you can buy premium ones but these cost money but still not too expensive.

i would really recommend wordpress. go to wordpress.com and even start off with a free one just to see what it can do and the plugins which you can get.

you can but its not easy to be honest if you have no prior experience. you need to have some knowledge of cascading style sheets if you want to customize - i.e. create your own design.

however, there are templates which are very easy to install. you just select the one you want and they are free. you can buy premium ones but these cost money but still not too expensive.

i would really recommend wordpress. go to wordpress.com and even start off with a free one just to see what it can do and the plugins which you can get.

(tu)

I use Wordpress for my news/blog site. http://danfog.co.uk/

You can get some good plugins etc and if I had the time I would play about with the CSS but at the minute I have exams etc to sort so maybe a summer project to make it more personal

(tu)

I use Wordpress for my news/blog site. http://danfog.co.uk/

You can get some good plugins etc and if I had the time I would play about with the CSS but at the minute I have exams etc to sort so maybe a summer project to make it more personal

nice work mate.

yeah i know what you mean, i'm just trying to figure it out at the moment myself! is time consuming though... and frustrating when it doesnt work! trying to get some sort of blog started myself, not sure what on though ha!

p.s. i never knew that about partick thistle!!

nice work mate.

yeah i know what you mean, i'm just trying to figure it out at the moment myself! is time consuming though... and frustrating when it doesnt work! trying to get some sort of blog started myself, not sure what on though ha!

p.s. i never knew that about partick thistle!!

:lol: I got a media invite to go but I didn't and they sent me the press release instead