Keith Jackson banned from Ibrox?

GOAT

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well said

gunslinger was wanting us to apologise to AJ earlier today, now this has happened he STILL wont give whyte any leeway

:dry:

Be gentle with gunstalker. He's not having his best day. First his 'pal' Keech Jackson is banned from Ibrox, then his call for an apology to AJ is laughed out of town, then he is ridiculed for being the only Rangers 'supporter' on planet earth that is devastated at Whyte going after the mhedia. Poor gunstalker. :craphead:

I don't think that's the case at all mate. I think it's more to do with the fact that some on here, including your good self, seem to enjoy it when our club's being put down.

Go through all your posts on RM and see how many positive posts you can find about the Rangers, compared to the negative ones.

Nothing personal, but that's how I see it.

That cunt Casey Jones wiz the same aboot Murray and Walter (as much as he was right some of the time) but it does shine through.

i am very supportive of the players and management. the fact I am not retarded enough to support sdm etc and people like muir who work against Walter might make me sound negative but cest la vie.

i am very supportive of the players and management. the fact I am not retarded enough to support sdm etc and people like muir who work against Walter might make me sound negative but cest la vie.

As much as there's a good few fans have differing opinions on all matters Rangers, I would never refer to them as being retarded. (td)

Be gentle with gunstalker. He's not having his best day. First his 'pal' Keech Jackson is banned from Ibrox, then his call for an apology to AJ is laughed out of town, then he is ridiculed for being the only Rangers 'supporter' on planet earth that is devastated at Whyte going after the mhedia. Poor gunstalker. :craphead:

for someone that doesn't back whyte you sure back him a lot.

for someone that doesn't back whyte you sure back him a lot.

I made no mention of Whyte. I'm convinced your reading is as bad as your spelling. Retards indeed...

he will get what he earns. attacking journos voicing fans concerns earns him 0

I doubt Whyte would be able to stop any journalist from reporting stories based on fact. We enjoy a powerful and largely free press in the UK, after all.

Jackson writing complete shite on a slow news day earned the rebuke and the Record choosing to kill the story speaks volumes for the veracity of his article. But it also screams from the rooftops what The Record thinks of Jackson - and he will be feeling that keenly after such a public fall from grace.

Can I just say something here surely the Daily Record could have backed KJ and kept the story on the website instead of burying it.

Correct. And they would have done if it was true.

i wouldn't.

if your trying to pull a fast one you can't have people asking awkward questions.

as I said earlier. frankie has heard there's no money to buy players and he's quite often a good source of info.

Posters on websites being a good source of info i thought that chestnut was well and truly buried after the protracted Whyte takeover.

Posters on websites being a good source of info i thought that chestnut was well and truly buried after the protracted Whyte takeover.

why cwoodloyal broke the story of whyte on here and frankie seemed to have the inside track.