McCoist on Hemed, Danns, Wilson & Cuellar

Stu1993

for me cuellar is the only one that would improve the starting 11. though the others are good options.

disagree there m8, danns is fucking excellent. i dnt know why he isnt wanted by the epl legions. dnt know much abt hemed but heres hoping.

Theres two Andrew Dicksons at the club mate, he was getting all sorts of questions on twitter last week about things like this hahaha !!

the reporter Andrew Dickson just owned @Celticrumours on twitter. They'd posted with some glee that the "web reporter" was doing the contract negotiating because Bain is suspended.

And before you ask I don't follow that account, but I do follow the daft timmy that AD owned in his tweet back.

the reporter Andrew Dickson just owned @Celticrumours on twitter. They'd posted with some glee that the "web reporter" was doing the contract negotiating because Bain is suspended.

And before you ask I don't follow that account, but I do follow the daft timmy that AD owned in his tweet back.

Didnt even see this haha, Andrew is normally one not to get involved in things on twitter aswell.

Thoroughly excited with the thought of Hemed and Jelavic upfront. Only seen little of him, but what i have seen he looks a player, and the fact he has several clubs from top flights chasing him aswell says a lot. Lafferty, as good as he was during the title run in, is not a player i consider good enough to be in the starting 11 for an entire season.

I know it's picky, but i wish Ally wouldn't talk to the press about this stuff. I'd prefer we kept our interests to ourself and although fans may get restless, i prefer the style of not knowing about a signing until they sign the contract. 2 reasons, first, the tatty pickers have a habbit of letting us do their scouting and coming in with a better offer, and secondly, it sets us up for a fall if they choose to go elsewhere and damages morale of the fans and players when they see players signing for the likes of Sunderland over us.

I honestly don't think Celtic are in any position to beat us to a signing now! We can offer the same wages, more chance of a game and champions league football. I honestly don't know why anyone would pick them over us!

Thoroughly excited with the thought of Hemed and Jelavic upfront. Only seen little of him, but what i have seen he looks a player, and the fact he has several clubs from top flights chasing him aswell says a lot. Lafferty, as good as he was during the title run in, is not a player i consider good enough to be in the starting 11 for an entire season.

I know it's picky, but i wish Ally wouldn't talk to the press about this stuff. I'd prefer we kept our interests to ourself and although fans may get restless, i prefer the style of not knowing about a signing until they sign the contract. 2 reasons, first, the tatty pickers have a habbit of letting us do their scouting and coming in with a better offer, and secondly, it sets us up for a fall if they choose to go elsewhere and damages morale of the fans and players when they see players signing for the likes of Sunderland over us.

Agree with the sentiments although I can't claim not to be excited to be linked with players for a change.

This giant Isreali upfront with Jela will strike fear into the heart of any defence in Scotland and hopefully do a job in Europe too. Would welcome back King Carlos aswell.