One for the conspiracy theorists.....

Blueshoff

Noticed this the other day looking through the BBC Sport pages on the net anmd at various laegue home pages, EPL, Championship, SPL, Scottich League.

All still show league positions at end of season - apart from the SPL which has everything showing zero points ready for 2011/2.

Surely just a coincidence and not some petty whank at the BBC with a chipon his shoulder?

Aye and Celtic are still SECOND!!!

We should just refer to them as "Second" from now on.

:lol: I also noticed that celtic players still have their average ratings at 7, 8 and 9 on the sky sports website but all the rangers players are reset to 5 :unsure:

Guest Andypendek

Aye and Celtic are still SECOND!!!

We should just refer to them as "Second" from now on.

When they came out with that 'you belong here' shite to pander to their identity stricken socially inadequate fanbase, I wanted to make a banner with us at the top of the league and them second saying. 'Celtic. You belong here.'

When they came out with that 'you belong here' shite to pander to their identity stricken socially inadequate fanbase, I wanted to make a banner with us at the top of the league and them second saying. 'Celtic. You belong here.'

it could be said to be a rather patronising phrase to say to anyone "you belong here"! Who is this 'you' to whom you refer?:lol:

Nah, they just hate us...End of

I know they hate us... but for fuck sake, look at things from a different angle, it's the league tables. Sky Sports have reset all their UK tables as of the 13th of June, 2 days ago.

BBC will have re-set ours and updated it now to save them rushing about at the last minute.

Fair enough if it was an article or something but fucking league tables? what is the world coming too.

I know they hate us... but for fuck sake, look at things from a different angle, it's the league tables. Sky Sports have reset all their UK tables as of the 13th of June, 2 days ago.

BBC will have re-set ours and updated it now to save them rushing about at the last minute.

Fair enough if it was an article or something but fucking league tables? what is the world coming too.

Nah.they still hate us.