Craig Conway on his way to Ibrox?

G.Linton

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go read Dunny's posts then...

Wee update its a done deal ! That was all i got haha Hopefully this wee signing will be announced in next couple of days. Im quite excited about it, Although i like Wylde, Conway is just that wee bit more quality, and will do well for us. Alot of people saying Squad player, ??? Dont know so much Natural left sided player weve been crying out for and noone holding down position, with exception of young boy !! .

Wee update its a done deal ! That was all i got haha Hopefully this wee signing will be announced in next couple of days. Im quite excited about it, Although i like Wylde, Conway is just that wee bit more quality, and will do well for us. Alot of people saying Squad player, ??? Dont know so much Natural left sided player weve been crying out for and noone holding down position, with exception of young boy !! .

Cheers for the info (tu)

In dunny we trust :D

I'll be well chuffed if we get him, the left mid position has been a nightmare position for us to fill Recent yrs, he'll fit right in IMO

nice one dunny. Lets see if you 100% record will stay intact :sherlock:

I sweat every time i open my mouth on here !! My record will go if gattusso doesnt appear at glesga airport hahaha

hope we get a few signings get us all pure buzzing again and looking forward to the season !!

I sweat every time i open my mouth on here !! My record will go if gattusso doesnt appear at glesga airport hahaha

hope we get a few signings get us all pure buzzing again and looking forward to the season !!

Have u heard that about gattuso? What age is he now?

Wouldn't be overly keen on him coming back tbh

You may be the Rainman of football transfer rumors

You may be the Rainman of football transfer rumors

:clap: Loved The rainman comment, no heard that in years so funny !

MARKYBEAR: I was forced to open my mouth about that one haha, I posted on first signing prediction Gattuso, and some hawk eyes on here questioned me, I was told by a coach in murray park, that Craig Whyte and Super Ally, were wanting to make a statement without spending money with their first signing for Rangers, and that Rino Gattuso, was the man they wanted, I know everyones heard this one over the years a hundred times, and i didnt want to post as the guy was 65 % sure it would happen, and i dont like posting on here, until i know thier true, It looks at the moment a million miles away, but if it comes true, you lot can buy me a crate of budweiser and join me doon the Strathy for a Teddy bears pinic in the park !

Marky, I would have him back in a second, 33 !! Defo mate, They bassas wouldnt know what hit them, look at Diouf signing, didnt kinda work, but Rino is Class and would break his baws playing for el super !!

:clap:Loved The rainman comment, no heard that in years so funny !

MARKYBEAR: I was forced to open my mouth about that one haha, I posted on first signing prediction Gattuso, and some hawk eyes on here questioned me, I was told by a coach in murray park, that Craig Whyte and Super Ally, were wanting to make a statement without spending money with their first signing for Rangers, and that Rino Gattuso, was the man they wanted, I know everyones heard this one over the years a hundred times, and i didnt want to post as the guy was 65 % sure it would happen, and i dont like posting on here, until i know thier true, It looks at the moment a million miles away, but if it comes true, you lot can buy me a crate of budweiser and join me doon the Strathy for a Teddy bears pinic in the park !

Marky, I would have him back in a second, 33 !! Defo mate, They bassas wouldnt know what hit them, look at Diouf signing, didnt kinda work, but Rino is Class and would break his baws playing for el super !!

You have a knack for sorting through the chaff lol

I'm surprised the " top coach " isn't on holiday like everyone else at MP

Even the youth don't start back till tmrw

''TOP COACH ?'' is that better than the ''coach' I said ?? The story from the 'coach' was 2 weeks ago, and does he have to be working ?? about gattusso, nothing to do with Conway, which i heard from another boy in the know !.....a few boys will verify the gattusso story i got told, as i PM'd a couple of mods it, but i never wrote it on the forums !

just thought i would reply bud, but the top coach comment was not my saying only yours !!