Craig Conway on his way to Ibrox?

G.Linton

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Dunny says it happens :pipe:

Just waiting on Dunny's confirmation. No matter how many times you click continue Dunny, that exclaimation mark means you have an important mail that needs a reply! I hope you play FM or you won't have a clue what I'm on about :lol:

Just waiting on Dunny's confirmation. No matter how many times you click continue Dunny, that exclaimation mark means you have an important mail that needs a reply! I hope you play FM or you won't have a clue what I'm on about :lol:

Aye i dae :lol: pfft, cant continue till i e-mail dunny and tell him its going through :lol:

I have been told he wont be coming here either. Bit embarrassing bringing an SPL player in for talks only for him to knock us back.

your rite mate but even when he was asked by coisty to come to talks he didnt want to come to us or them he dosent want to play in the goldfish bowl,let me say he will be going to lets say its not england

your rite mate but even when he was asked by coisty to come to talks he didnt want to come to us or them he dosent want to play in the goldfish bowl,let me say he will be going to lets say its not england

I am not sure about that, i think he would jump at the chance to play for Seltic if given that chance. I will be pleasantly surprised if he has the bottle to play for us.