Craig Conway on his way to Ibrox?

G.Linton

your rite mate but even when he was asked by coisty to come to talks he didnt want to come to us or them he dosent want to play in the goldfish bowl,let me say he will be going to lets say its not england

If not OF and not England, where then?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunny i dont know who you get your info from but conway wont be signing with rangers

See what happens mate, I got the info, posted it, few hours later it was reported on stv etc, It is a definate signing i was told wednesday, and I am confident im no gony let you down on this one ! Forum posters always get pelters for rights and wrangs, and I can assure u i dont like being wrang !!

I have been told he wont be coming here either. Bit embarrassing bringing an SPL player in for talks only for him to knock us back.

Imagine Hemed knocked us back after this weekend, then Conway knocks us back and maybe even Danns. How embarrassing would it be if we couldn't even attract that level of player anymore. :anguish:

See what happens mate, I got the info, posted it, few hours later it was reported on stv etc, It is a definate signing i was told wednesday, and I am confident im no gony let you down on this one ! Forum posters always get pelters for rights and wrangs, and I can assure u i dont like being wrang !!

I hope you're right (tu)

If Rangers sign a winger I'm going to buy a rhag, cut out the article and frame it :lol:

Imagine Hemed knocked us back after this weekend, then Conway knocks us back and maybe even Danns. How embarrassing would it be if we couldn't even attract that level of player anymore. :anguish:

'That' level of player can now feasibly demand £20,000 a week and get it somewhere

'That' level of player can now feasibly demand £20,000 a week and get it somewhere

Some don't understand this though mate. They still think we can pluck Ronald de Boer and Mickey Mols type signings out of thin air. After all we have just been taken over...

There's not one out of the 3 of them who is a £20k per wk player

I rather not sign any of them than pay them more than they're worth

IMO

Hemed 7/8/9k a wk tops

Conway same

Danns don't know much about him but I'd guess 10/11k a wk from what I've heard

Then why the fuck are we offering Tomer Hemed £4k a week and thinking we can get somewhere?

i hate all this guessing games pish

if you know something,then say it,at least dunny has the balls to do just that.

no mind games required.

well done dunny mate (tu)

Exactly even if dunny turns out to be wrong, he nails his colours to the mast from the off

They still think we can pluck Ronald de Boer and Mickey Mols type signings out of thin air.

Once again you're over exaggerating a point greatly. You did the same thing in the Tomer Hemed thread. People suggest an offer closer to the £8k/week net which Hemed reportedly said he wanted rather than this £4k/week plus add-ons pish. Next thing you're on about 10 years ago, massive debt and David Murray :lol:

Who said we were going to sign a player of Ronald de Boer's class? What has Ronald de Boer got to do with either Craig Conway or the discussion that was going on regarding wages? <cr>

Exactly even if dunny turns out to be wrong, he nails his colours to the mast from the off

that's the way it should be mate

the thing is,if you're scared your 'source' won't tell you anything again if they find out you've been talking

then don't fuckin say anything in the first place.

getting spoon fed stories that are probably a load of shite anyway is wasting everyone's time on here

and if the person doing it turns out to be full of shit then ban he cunt.

it gets on my tits :lol:

Once again you're over exaggerating a point greatly. You did the same thing in the Tomer Hemed thread. People suggest an offer closer to the £8k/week net which Hemed reportedly said he wanted rather than this £4k/week plus add-ons pish. Next thing you're on about 10 years ago, massive debt and David Murray :lol:

Who said we were going to sign a player of Ronald de Boer's class? What has Ronald de Boer got to do with either Craig Conway or the discussion that was going on regarding wages? wacko.gif

whatever i cant be arsed with this debate just now long day at work so i will pick this up in the morning.

Conway will be able to hit around the 20k mark if he goes to Swansea or Cardiff maybe 14 k p/w

i hate all this guessing games pish

if you know something,then say it,at least dunny has the balls to do just that.

no mind games required.

well done dunny mate (tu)

Ur Mrs went to school with me mate so u know i aint writing things for fun, I reckon whats happening here is, We all including myself are getting a wee bit impatient about getting a signing or two in the door, only natural because we want to see things moving, but the other is Rangers do seem to be taking their time about things, BUT i said about this Gattusso thing, and I know its a million miles off in all our eyes, but the boy that gave me the info on Gattusso, quite clearly said, they wanted to make their 1st signing a top name without spending mega money, to make a statement of intent, and I was told Gattusso would be that signing, also Craig Whyte sees Rangers as a big commercial opportunity, his words, and maybe this type of signing would kick off his vision of commercial opportunity ! Thats just my opinion for what its worth, but I think Conway and Hemed are signing for Rangers only going on info, if im wrang im wrang no stop me geeing the bears some info

I am trying not to think about it but it is very possible, then we move down Allys list, God knows what will be next after those named, i mean they are not exactly eye catching signings themselves. We will just need to wait and see.