Craig Conway on his way to Ibrox?

G.Linton

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else has Dunny called correctly?

I'm not doubting him, I just dont know.

Told us first of all that murray and whyte where having a meeting at murray park and everyone laughed at him. Next day, pictures in the papers etc.. Cant remember the other 2 but do know there was 3 things he said to be true.

We can't question Dunny.

He is two for two and has scored at Ibrox which makes him more of a Rangers player than James Beattie.

It was some goal anaw wasnt it !! couldnt believe I got booed aff the park though !! Now I know how Conway is gony feel haha is he not a Celtic supporter??

By the way im up to 4 from 4, the one im gony fall down on is Gattuso because i heard hes coming!

The Murray Park meeting with Craig Whyte and co.

The Davie Weir message on his shirt before the Motherwell game.

Walters parting shot at Celtic.

It was some goal anaw wasnt it !! couldnt believe I got booed aff the park though !! Now I know how Conway is gony feel haha is he not a Celtic supporter??

By the way im up to 4 from 4, the one im gony fall down on is Gattuso because i heard hes coming!

Really? So your walter smith book competition entry wasn't for a laugh :sherlock:

I might as well lap it up the now cause when the first one faws flat on its face, im gony get tore to shreds.

Craig Whyte at Murray Park

Dave Weir Strip against Motherwell with Kate & William on it ( that was my fav )

Walter Smith about to come out and go mental

couple other wee tit bits haha

Hopefully this list doubles by end of week confirming 5 signings !!

Im pure diggin for stuff to post on here these days !! Right im away to sell blinds !

Told us first of all that murray and whyte where having a meeting at murray park and everyone laughed at him. Next day, pictures in the papers etc.. Cant remember the other 2 but do know there was 3 things he said to be true.

Dunny also posted Walter would let rip about Celtic.

Next day or there abouts. There was an article quoting Walter criticising Celtics conduct throughout season.

Can't think of the third but he has been 100% correct in past

Really? So your walter smith book competition entry wasn't for a laugh :sherlock:

Bilko I privately emailed a couple of people explaining that, I said it geniunely ! Although I didnt want to shout about on transfer page as I am only 65 % certain hes coming, ( i only like posting this stuff when im 90% gony happen ) from an amazing source, i.e a coach BUT !! he did say as well that Craig Whyte /Ally wanted to make a statement with his first signing, without spending millions !! Update I got on Friday was that Rangers are still trying to get him, Might be total nonsense, but would be a lovely wee story if true !!

I might as well lap it up the now cause when the first one faws flat on its face, im gony get tore to shreds.

Craig Whyte at Murray Park

Dave Weir Strip against Motherwell with Kate & William on it ( that was my fav )

Walter Smith about to come out and go mental

couple other wee tit bits haha

Hopefully this list doubles by end of week confirming 5 signings !!

Im pure diggin for stuff to post on here these days !! Right im away to sell blinds !

Eh?

Would be quite happy with this.

We need a bigger squad.

If we could bring in 3 or 4 bosmans(Conway,Danns,Hemed etc)and bring in 1 or 2 loans(Bartley,Wilson)that would be great.

If we could get all of them we would have bulked up our squad a bit and then we can use some funds to sign bigger players(Cuellar etc).

Right now we need a winger badly.

So why names have you heard mentioned mate?

If you don't want to post them on the board I'm open to PM's :P

Only as said mate, Conway at Murray park this morning, Hemed's agent their last night, and Cuellar. I still think were gony get a wee gem ......heres hoping !! No heard any other names ! Im actually enjoying posting on here, so if i hear anything im getting it on for the bears !

SORRY AND Bartley !! I spoke to Bartley and Weiss driver at the Killie game and he said big Bartley will defo be coming back, and Weiss looked to be going to Espanyol !!

Only as said mate, Conway at Murray park this morning, Hemed's agent their last night, and Cuellar. I still think were gony get a wee gem ......heres hoping !! No heard any other names ! Im actually enjoying posting on here, so if i hear anything im getting it on for the bears !

Yer some guy so ye ur (tu)

Bilko I privately emailed a couple of people explaining that, I said it geniunely ! Although I didnt want to shout about on transfer page as I am only 65 % certain hes coming, ( i only like posting this stuff when im 90% gony happen ) from an amazing source, i.e a coach BUT !! he did say as well that Craig Whyte /Ally wanted to make a statement with his first signing, without spending millions !! Update I got on Friday was that Rangers are still trying to get him, Might be total nonsense, but would be a lovely wee story if true !!

No problem mate (tu) cheers for letting us know though. Certainly would :crabflute: .

SORRY AND Bartley !! I spoke to Bartley and Weiss driver at the Killie game and he said big Bartley will defo be coming back, and Weiss looked to be going to Espanyol !!

My wee brothers pal was Weiss's driver for the Killie game, said he was drinking cans of cider in the car. ;)