Craig Conway on his way to Ibrox?

G.Linton

Dunny ?

hahaha I took a penalty at Ibrox at the hearts game at half time, along with Flippin eck etc....

Have a look dont slag my belly !! I was first up, and got booed because he said i was from coatbridge !! I stay in Cbridge but from dennistoun !!

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha I took a penalty at Ibrox at the hearts game at half time, along with Flippin eck etc....

Have a look dont slag my belly !! I was first up, and got booed because he said i was from coatbridge !! I stay in Cbridge but from dennistoun !!

I can remember boo'n because you were from Coatbridge :lol:

I thought he was in his last year of his contract.

Think your right mate. Rumours amongst Hearts fans i spoke to seem to think he is going to Everton, can't see it though. He's a player i'd like to see at Ibrox.

Page last updated at 15:15 GMT, Wednesday, 15 June 2011 16:15 UK

Former Dundee Utd winger Craig Conway Conway made 137 appearances for United during his time on Tayside

Rangers have confirmed that they have held informal talks with Craig Conway's agent with a view to signing the player.

The 26-year-old is a free agent after leaving Dundee United at the end of last season.

Conway's agent Mark Donaghy held talks with the Ibrox club on Wednesday but no offer has been made.

However, there has also been speculation that Conway is a target for English Championship sides.

Should the transfer go ahead Conway would become Rangers manager Ally McCoist's first new signing for the Ibrox club.

The twice-capped Scotland winger was signed by then United boss Craig Brewster in 2006 from Ayr United.

Conway scored twice in the Tannadice club's Scottish Cup win over Ross County in 2010.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13779280.stm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I for one would be very pleased at this, signing Scottish, signing a winger and alliteration also which has long influenced our history.

STVs recent transfer story said 3. They did not mention Bartley, Wilson or the King.

Wenger has already said there will be no decision on Bartley any time soon, did he not?

Wilson, Ally has only said he woudl like him back, not sure if he has asked the question yet.

The King, Ally said, if he speaks the lad and Carlos wants similar money then he will walk away. I cannot see that one coming off.

Worrying stories about Hemed today, didnt even bother coming over, instead sent his agent.

Danns is on holiday, so said his agent, think he is back today or tmrw.

Conway, is a strange one, right out of the blue, not sure if he will make an immediate decision.

To answer your question Jock, all 6 would do me lovely. Add Wallace and Goodwillie to that and i would be happy to start the season on Monday! :)

(tu)

Best I can say to you is 5 of them are mentioned on the official site and I am working on the assumption they wouldnt speculate. I can only recall seeing Wallace once and I think that was in the International game where he got injured.He looked pretty good in that game.I have a funny feeling that we are not prepared to take the risk on Goodwillie right now.I like him but maybe he is a January target once his Court case is settled.Hemed then becomes the alternative.6-8 Players in is a lot of bedding in to do but that is the price we pay for running the Club with a small squad for a number of years.I also think you were spot on with your consistent statements that bargains are out there if we look hard enough and Cuellar apart we seem to be getting the others for nothing.

Best I can say to you is 5 of them are mentioned on the official site and I am working on the assumption they wouldnt speculate. I can only recall seeing Wallace once and I think that was in the International game where he got injured.He looked pretty good in that game.I have a funny feeling that we are not prepared to take the risk on Goodwillie right now.I like him but maybe he is a January target once his Court case is settled.Hemed then becomes the alternative.6-8 Players in is a lot of bedding in to do but that is the price we pay for running the Club with a small squad for a number of years.I also think you were spot on with your consistent statements that bargains are out there if we look hard enough and Cuellar apart we seem to be getting the others for nothing.

The official Rangers site Jock? Even 'the King' would be a steal at £2m.

(tu)