Kirk Broadfoot

we are being too kind to him

he is absolutely fucking rotten at centre half, especially if there is no one to cover behind him

Well put! I could not agree more; my fear is that, because it was McCoist who suggested and championed his signing,he might get to prove what a bombscare he is.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say something here this man played for us in a glorious Uefa cup run and has a Uefa final under his belt.

Jus sayin.

And David May has a Champions League medal.

Big fucking whoop.

If Kirk put as much effort into improving as a player as he does talking utter shite, he may eventually convince someone to give him a game at centre half, until then he can carry on warming the bench.

I don't buy the whole 'Kirk was in the UEFA Cup Final team' thing.

It means nothing to me. If anything, maybe if we had a better right back we'd have won it.

Couldn't agree more, think his team mates are always aware that he is liable to make mistakes and they invariably find themselves out of position to cover for him.

FFS think of all the Rangers greats that never graced a euro final he did and he did it cause he worked his arse of along with the other members of that squad as a solid defensive counter attacking unit.

But in terms of quality and ability, he was the poorest in that team.

With a bit more quality, we could have won that.

That's what I'm saying.

he also signed rothen , velicka and Beattie .

Some times managers make mistakes .

I'd like the egg to keep his mouth shut and get on with doing his job , being shite and being a lucky bastard getting to play for the rangers .

Jerome and Andrius yes, Beattie we dont know yet, ally may give him a new lease of life, he may bang in 30 goals and win us a treble next season.

Of course they do, they all do at times, but i dont think giving Blue Cafu a new deal was a mistake, at all.

I quite agree, talking on the park please but disagree that he is shite, i like him.

(tu)

I don't imagine it would have got back to Walter. Andy Cameron done well to revert back to naisy and I'm sure he wouldn't have been used in the next suite.

So Andy Cameron was involved, i sense humour, sarcasm and bad jokes galore. Blue Cafu maybe daft but i dont for one minute think he is disrespectful of men like Ally McCoist and Walter Smith. But you were there and i wasnt i suppose.

The thought of Kirk Broadfoot being a fist choice CB next season scares the shite out of me.

I had been to a few games when he was playing full back but the only game I saw him play CB (home to Motherwell last game of the 2009/10 season) I could not believe just how poor his distribution was.

But in terms of quality and ability, he was the poorest in that team.

With a bit more quality, we could have won that.

That's what I'm saying.

Not on the night he wasn't. Not by a long, long shot.

People seem to like to have a dig at Broadfoot, I've often heard him labelled as one of the worst ever, but it should be remembered that he kept our current right back out of the team when fit as he was, at the time, a better option.

And Broadfoot has never turned in anything as bad for us, at home or in Europe, as some of Whittakers performances in the CL 2 seasons back.

Not on the night he wasn't. Not by a long, long shot.

People seem to like to have a dig at Broadfoot, I've often heard him labelled as one of the worst ever, but it should be remembered that he kept our current right back out of the team when fit as he was, at the time, a better option.

And Broadfoot has never turned in anything as bad for us, at home or in Europe, as some of Whittakers performances in the CL 2 seasons back.

I think people expect a lot less of Broadfoot though.

I've heard Whittaker get absolute dogs abuse for mistakes that Broadfoot makes on a weekly basis without any harassment. Once Whittaker got over his injury problems, got his confidence back and played in his preferred positions of right and left back, it's clear to see who the better choice is.

People seem to like to have a dig at Broadfoot? Whittaker suffers exactly the same for being a player who does try something different now and again.

Jerome and Andrius yes, Beattie we dont know yet, ally may give him a new lease of life, he may bang in 30 goals and win us a treble next season.

Of course they do, they all do at times, but i dont think giving Blue Cafu a new deal was a mistake, at all.

I quite agree, talking on the park please but disagree that he is shite, i like him.

(tu)

If Beattie bangs in 30 goals next season, i will leave this forum for good and emigrate to Outer Mongolia to become the chief tribesman of the Acooma Aintgonnahappena Gang. :craphead:

In fact, if he scores 10, i will do it as well. :sherlock: