Kirk Broadfoot

Whittaker is a much better player than Broadfoot. The perception that Broadfoot being is a better defender than him is a total myth.

I'd rather have a 41 year old Davie Weir at CB than Kirk Broadfoot. He's awful at CB.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whittaker is a much better player than Broadfoot. The perception that Broadfoot being is a better defender than him is a total myth.

I'd rather have a 41 year old Davie Weir at CB than Kirk Broadfoot. He's awful at CB.

The most concerning thing is that a 41 year old Weir is about as mobile as a young Broadfoot.

His pace is laughable and as for turning... I don't even want to mention it.

The most concerning thing is that a 41 year old Weir is about as mobile as a young Broadfoot.

But he flicked the ball over McGeady's head, that makes him a world beater :craphead:

The thing Im getting at is be careful what you wish for.

What do you want a highly paid foreign not top class mercenary who picks and chooses his games.

big Dave McPherson was involved in one of the best teams in Rangers history Played CB and RB both positions he played against marseille at Ibrox. the most freakiest thing seeing the lanky 6foot four running down the wing.

He didnt spit the dummy out when the boss played him out of position just got his head down and gave 100% some time that wasnt good enough but a team player none the less.

He's not even slow at turning: he just can't do it at all. That's why he dives so much. It gets seriously embarrassing sometimes, seeing a 6 ft plus guy hitting the deck and throwing his arms out like a big blonde Nakamura.

If Beattie bangs in 30 goals next season, i will leave this forum for good and emigrate to Outer Mongolia to become the chief tribesman of the Acooma Aintgonnahappena Gang. :craphead:

In fact, if he scores 10, i will do it as well. :sherlock:

Im pretty sure when we win our tax case and make it 4IAR you will indeed crawl back under the rock you came from.

(tu)