IF Danns does join us, how do you think we'll line up?

Clemdog

I know there are a lot of 'ifs and buts' kicking about the Bears Den just now, but that's how it will be until we sign somebody.

So go on, how do you see Danns featuring for us, if he does sign?

With Wylde and the possibility of Conway joining us, it looks like the forever open position of LM seems to be spoken for. While the other flank, last Season was Naismith's. The free scoring midfielder pushed on and embroidered his name onto The Rangers team sheet.

So that only leaves us with the two Central Midfielders positions, do you think Ally will want a bit of steel in there with McCulloch? Will we sell Edu? Will we put out our Youth, who we so relied upon so much last Season in Ness and Hutton, on loan? Will Davis and Danns start in the middle?

I really amen't sure, I don't think I've seen enough of Danns to comment? I've got a slight feeling McCoist will either have him as back-up for Davis and will want a Edu or McCulloch in there, or will push Davis onto the right and keep Danns and Jig in the middle.

IMO i dont think danns is a starter unless its europe or agaisnt celtic where more bodies in the midfield are needed and his work rate and pressurising of the opposition can really help us. Especially against celtic we needed someone to harry kayal about the pitch.