Scott Brown will never leave

Ex-Celtic captain Tom Boyd says there is no way current skipper Scott Brown will leave the club while Rangers are the Scottish Premier League champions. (Daily Express, The Sun)

He is in for a long and shitty career then :)

Ex-Celtic captain Tom Boyd says there is no way current skipper Scott Brown will leave the club while Rangers are the Scottish Premier League champions. (Daily Express, The Sun)

BBC Gossip round up

Also, ...

Inverness have agreed to take young Watford defender Tom Walfred on loan for six months. (Daily Star)

Will they not see this as a marketing opportuntity to sell shirts with the name of their founder - well, almost?

He is in for a long and shitty career then :)

Repost!

They are desperate for this £4m and £25k per week flop to be a success.

Watch the Liewell spin when he sings this new contract and how they held off the giants of the Premiership to keep their captain.

Brown knows he is and will be way out his depth in the EPL and also knows that by signing a new contract it will win him over some of the doubters in his own support.

Sincerely hope he stays as he is a liability to them.

I don't see what the fuss is about him, IMO hes a very average player, certainly not a £4m player. When we play them in old firm games I really dont see what he offers them in the middle of the park, well definetely not what he should offer at that price.

It's not a surprise that when Celtic last won the title, Brown was out of the team for the last couple of months.

He's a terrible footballer. Can't pass, doesn't chip in with a lot of goals, spends too much time pretending to be a hard man and the Celtic fans won't remember him for anything other than mocking Diouf even though El-Hadji has 2 medals and he has 1.

All in all, he's shite and I hope he signs a new contract with them.

It's not a surprise that when Celtic last won the title, Brown was out of the team for the last couple of months.

He's a terrible footballer. Can't pass, doesn't chip in with a lot of goals, spends too much time pretending to be a hard man and the Celtic fans won't remember him for anything other than mocking Diouf even though El-Hadji has 2 medals and he has 1.

All in all, he's shite and I hope he signs a new contract with them.

That incident could have worked hugely in our favour. It endeared him to bitter lennon and the celtc support so much that he almost epitomises them. It would be hard for them to let him leave under those circumstances, so he waves an offer under their noses, they give him a wage rise and he continues to stink up their midfield for years to come :thumbup:

That incident could have worked hugely in our favour. It endeared him to bitter lennon and the celtc support so much that he almost epitomises them. It would be hard for them to let him leave under those circumstances, so he waves an offer under their noses, they give him a wage rise and he continues to stink up their midfield for years to come :thumbup:

I like your way of thinking. :D

And if our players needed any more motivation after that and cup replay, there's something wrong with them.