Scott Brown will never leave

were we not linked him with him b4 he left hibs

if we were

THANK FUCK WE NEVER WENT THROW WITH IT LOL

That turncoat wanker shook hands on a deal to play for Rangers then renaged at the last minute when the scum offered him more money and that is a 100% fact.

That turncoat wanker shook hands on a deal to play for Rangers then renaged at the last minute when the scum offered him more money and that is a 100% fact.

thought that was right

worked out well in the end as he proved he a pish player

I don't see what the fuss is about him, IMO hes a very average player, certainly not a £4m player. When we play them in old firm games I really dont see what he offers them in the middle of the park, well definetely not what he should offer at that price.

I'm not one to compliment all things timmy but him and Wilson have a very gd understanding on the right hand side, almost a partnership.

Other than that he's a leggo eating, glaekit looking pheadophile :)

A player who plays better for Scotland than sellik.

To put him alongside mcstay is wrong.

At least mcstay could play. Yes promised so much but failed to hit the major heights.

Mcstay could have made it in England if he left.

Broon can't and won't.

Miles out his depth week in week out down there.

He will embarrass himself and Scotsmen if he thinks he can go down there and roll into boys like Michael essien, Steven gerrard, Nigel de Jong, Tom huddelstone and a few others snarling like a total wee ned.

He would get laughed out of town.

Stay with sellick if u want son.

Naisys got ur number, and the medals.

were we not linked him with him b4 he left hibs

if we were

THANK FUCK WE NEVER WENT THROW WITH IT LOL

I know, thank goodness he didn't walk throw the ibrox door. The number of boo boys would be throw the roof lol

A player who plays better for Scotland than sellik.

To put him alongside mcstay is wrong.

At least mcstay could play. Yes promised so much but failed to hit the major heights.

Mcstay could have made it in England if he left.

Broon can't and won't.

Miles out his depth week in week out down there.

He will embarrass himself and Scotsmen if he thinks he can go down there and roll into boys like Michael essien, Steven gerrard, Nigel de Jong, Tom huddelstone and a few others snarling like a total wee ned.

He would get laughed out of town.

Stay with sellick if u want son.

Naisys got ur number, and the medals.

Well I don't know about the other guy but I certainly wasn't comparing him to McStay in terms of ability. Just in terms of how if he intends to stay at celtic he's going to have to come to terms with spending a long career in the shadow of Rangers.

Jamie,

Was not having a pop. Just stating that it not right to compare.

Paul mcstay had loads of ability, but failed to capitalise.

Brown doesn't have his ability, lacks discipline, maturity, and how he got the gig ad sellick captain I will never know.

It like rangers giving the armband to terry hurlock IMO.

Good post though.