Ex-Rangers players, any you dislike ?

King Jela

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris Boyd sent me home from games happy far too many times for me to harbour any kind of dislike for him despite the way he left the club... Danny Wilson played a handful of games for us and jumped ship at the first chance he could, as a youngster whos barely kicked a ball in his career I didnt like that but again I dont dislike him.

Ross Mccormack on the other hand, dislike him (tu)

Find it hard to hate Kris Boyd, he's our all time top scorer FFS.

Don't really dislike any ex-ger TBH. The only way I could is if they left for the Scum (and then didn't come back to us and win us two SPLs - find it hard to hate Miller, will always remember him for his second spell with us).

Why they two? The rest i can understand.

Why the mystery over Miller? He played for Celtic and left us, and his family, to chase the Turkish dollar

Waterreus is more of a personal thing. I always thought he came across as an arrogant cunt (though many said it was part of his charm) and i remember him saying a few not so nice things about us just before he left. I can't remember what it was, but i know he was booed by a section of our fans in one of his last games because of it

Don't know if I 'dislike him' but not greatly keen on Van Bronkhorst. When you compare him to Mols and Numan, I am not sure he feels the same about us in the way they do

There were widespread rumours during the 00/01 season that Van Bronckhorst was exaggerating his injury because he didn't want anything to scupper his move to Arsenal

Don't know if I 'dislike him' but not greatly keen on Van Bronkhorst. When you compare him to Mols and Numan, I am not sure he feels the same about us in the way they do

I always get the impression he doesn't give a fuck about us, that's why I couldn't give a fuck about him or wish him any luck...

I've told this story before, but my hatred of Muscat intensified during a friendly against Linfield (which actually turned out to be his final game before he was sold to Millwall)

Barry went off and handed him the armband, only for Muscat to shout 'i don't want it' and toss it to someone else, who in turn tossed it to someone else. My section of the crowd was fucking apoplectic

I've told this story before, but my hatred of Muscat intensified during a friendly against Linfield (which actually turned out to be his final game before he was sold to Millwall)

Barry went off and handed him the armband, only for Muscat to shout 'i don't want it' and toss it to someone else, who in turn tossed it to someone else. My section of the crowd was fucking apoplectic

What a knob. Not really surprised, he always was a cunt.