Alan Smith joins David Healy

RFC55

:disappointment: :disappointment:

Alan Smiths agent has managed to agree a trial with Rangers and will join up for pre season training and our tour of Germany :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

Just like Healy i thought these were just noise ups

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Alan Smith was still capable of playing as a striker, one of his many managers would've played him there at some point over the last 5 years

Alex Ferguson actually said that after the injury he sustained at Anfield, he was no long capable of playing as a striker

I hope this is bullshit

I would laugh if this happened, all these players we joked about might sign for Rangers, first Healy and now Smith. Who's next, Stranzl and Tonel or fuck it, Fowler and Healy as our front pairing with Smith playing just off them. :anguish:

I am happy for Alan Smith to come on trial lets have a look at him and if we feel he can do a job sign him.One thing I will say for Alan Smith is he works hard does not shirk a challenge and has a bit of quality if he could stay free of injury he could potentially do very well for us.

rumours about that alan smith will sign for leeds when he gets back from holidays next week. For better or worse.

Twitter - 8 minutes ago

I think we may have gazumped Leeds mate