Alan Smith joins David Healy

RFC55

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Alan Smith was defo going back to Leeds ?? Was on Talk sport yesterday its a done deal, they were interviewing Leeds fans about him betraying them and going to Man utd. Defo dont see this happening, but I would love him to re-invent himself with us, he is 31 year old and would do well with us, He loves Rangers and unfair to compare with Beattie !

I thought Alan Smith was defo going back to Leeds ?? Was on Talk sport yesterday its a done deal, they were interviewing Leeds fans about him betraying them and going to Man utd. Defo dont see this happening, but I would love him to re-invent himself with us, he is 31 year old and would do well with us, He loves Rangers and unfair to compare with Beattie !

You think it could be a goer mate? There should be a ? in the thread title but i forgot to put one in!

A trial would be decent imo. It is meant to be the Express but it may only be the Yorkshire express or the actual daily express wacko.gif

You think it could be a goer mate? There should be a ? in the thread title but i forgot to put one in!

A trial would be decent imo. It is meant to be the Express but it may only be the Yorkshire express or the actual daily express wacko.gif

I think he would be a crackin signing mate, but only going on listening to that Adrian boy off talk sport, their convinced hes signing for Leeds again, and hes their Marquee singing, I would take him, weve been linked with him for ages,

But Stevie Naismith and Alan Smith lolol thier like Twins, thank god Stevie Smith left too, 3 guys who look the same from the stands !!

I think he would be a crackin signing mate, but only going on listening to that Adrian boy off talk sport, their convinced hes signing for Leeds again, and hes their Marquee singing, I would take him, weve been linked with him for ages,

But Stevie Naismith and Alan Smith lolol thier like Twins, thank god Stevie Smith left too, 3 guys who look the same from the stands !!

Alan Smith is an all round player and as such can play in many positions and do a good job he works tirelessly is brave in the challenge.I feel he still does have something to offer and if we can get a fit and fresh Alan Smith he would not let us down,