Salim Kerkar

Tommy WATP

Bougherra is in talks with Rangers for a deal for him and Salim, if boughie goes then salim goes.

If it wasn't so laughable you might actually have stumbled on something with a grain of truth in it.

Would it be a major co-incidence if this were to happen?

Up at Tannadice for the four-nil game, the Rangers were warming-up and leathering shots into Grant Adam in the goals that I was sitting behind. Super Ally shouted the players in, but Kerkar didn't leave. He positioned the ball perfectly and took a step back, crouching to fix his sock before standing over the ball like Cristiano Ronaldo with a look of something special on his face.

I awaited something spectacular...

McCoist shouted on him, again, though, so he just picked-up the ball and headed for the tunnel. I'm sure, but, that he was about to do something absolutely spectacular.

He deserves a new deal for the suspense that he creates alone, although I think hes still thinking about hitting that shot from twenty-five yards at Fir Park.

Up at Tannadice for the four-nil game, the Rangers were warming-up and leathering shots into Grant Adam in the goals that I was sitting behind. Super Ally shouted the players in, but Kerkar didn't leave. He positioned the ball perfectly and took a step back, crouching to fix his sock before standing over the ball like Cristiano Ronaldo with a look of something special on his face.

I awaited something spectacular...

McCoist shouted on him, again, though, so he just picked-up the ball and headed for the tunnel. I'm sure, but, that he was about to do something absolutely spectacular.

He deserves a new deal for the suspense that he creates alone, although I think hes still thinking about hitting that shot from twenty-five yards at Fir Park.

was there not 1 game were he tripped over the ball