Sticker Designs

davidkRFC

Hello! Over at the Union Bears forum we're doing a sticker order, non-members are organizing it.

Basically heres the message that was said in the thread

'Me and a few others a currently considering doing a sticker order, similar to the one that was done around a month or two ago.

Anyone is able to chip in and do some designs for the stickers.

Currently we don't have a price for the stickers as we don't know how many people will be interested but it will be no more than around £10 for around 400/500 stickers.

Your welcome to post ideas in this thread. Cheers.'

We're looking for designs for the stickers. We already have a decent amount but we would love you designers to have a go. Cheers

http://forum.unionbears.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5647

I got asked a while back from member on here do design some stickers,they weren't that good but he never got back to me,last time I try and help him (tu)

Here they are:

1005.jpg

1004n.jpg

1003d.jpg

1002f.jpg

1001t.jpg

Obviously he asked for some Hamburg ones too,if they are any good to yous then feel free to use them.

I got asked a while back from member on here do design some stickers,they weren't that good but he never got back to me,last time I try and help him (tu)

Here they are:

1005.jpg

1004n.jpg

1003d.jpg

1002f.jpg

1001t.jpg

Obviously he asked for some Hamburg ones too,if they are any good to yous then feel free to use them.

he asked me 2

sticker4.gif

sticker7.gif

sticker1p.gif

sticker2.gif

hsv1.gif

sticker6.gif

Lorney, great! I guess by looking in the thread(since your the new 'guy' on UB :D) you kind of get the drift of the type of designs yeah? Also would you mind posting you and DaddySpooks designs in the thread. For some reason my internet is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too slow at the moment.

Stu and Daddy, could yous try help out too? Just take a look in the thread!

Your designs are class too DS!