Steven Whittaker Gets a substantially improved offer

Stu1993

BBCAlLamont Alasdair Lamont

#Rangers make Steven Whittaker a substantially improved offer, which he and his agent will consider before responding next week

Twitter again...

To be honest he is a good player, driving forward, dribbling and tracking back but his final ball is terrible more than half the time although he seems committed to the Gers and is a trusted squad member who never makes you feel nervous when he is playing, i just hope we dont give him more than he deserves, i do like him as a player and he seems like a nice lad so cmon Steven...do the right thing and dont let your agent take the piss !!!

Please accept it Whitts !! You know the only way is Rangers :crabflute:

Whilst I do like Whittaker, I wont plead with him to stay. I want him to want to stay because he knows how good a club Rangers are and not chase money.

Whilst I do like Whittaker, I wont plead with him to stay. I want him to want to stay because he knows how good a club Rangers are and not chase money.

Aye, I hope he stays just for the club and not for how much money we put in front of him. But I don't think he wants to leave tbh. He is titular, he can win many throphies and he plays for the most succesful club ever. He just wants an improve contrat, and tbh I think he deserves it.

Hope he stays and gets paid what he is worth.

If his agent starts playing silly asking for more money then he can and will be replaced.

But i would rather he stayed, we need to keep the nucleus of this squad together.