craig whyte

dramsay1

Its looking good, things seem to be moving quickly now 'behind the scenes' lets hope for some quality signings, new contracts and a good start to the season!!! 

You mean Craig Whyte has realised that he is out his depth trying to broker deals with football players and their agents, so he has appointed G Smith as the new Director of Rangers FC to do this work for him and this free's Craig up to do an interview?

Moving quickly my arse, this is Craig Whyte - in my opinion - doing the right thing and appointing someone with agent history to deal with agents, for Ally. I wondered if Ally could fail because he found the players he wanted but he had nobody above him to broker the right deal.

Hemed, in my opinion, is gone. I have heard he has done the negotiations and the offer on the table was too far away, he is now in Spain for talks with Espanyol.

So if Whyte did the dealing with Hemed, he fucked it. Let's get Gordon in to do the rest, and he still has respect outwith the Celtic fraternity!

Some fucking 'exclusive'.

So far I've seen it in The Sun and the Evening Tim's newspapers (can't speak for the Day-Late Rebel, though I'd like to think not).

Rags throw out this word 'exclusive' like it actually means that.

Lying bastards to a man. :sherlock: