Favourite Game Of All Time

King_gazza

In terms of how much i have played the games, FM has to be up there. I must have wasted half my life playing those games!

Shout out to FFX too, i know a lot of folk prefer VII or VIII, but X was the first one i played, and i absolutely loved it!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EvE online (been playing this game for like 5 years now) It's an MMO but one of the best out there. totally player driven,

The elder scrolls 4: Oblivion. Fucking amazing game, wasted days of my life in it and i will always class the thief guild missions as some of the finest examples of missions ever created.

Demons Souls. Hardest RPG you'll ever play but one of the best.

Uncharted 1&2. Easily the best games out on the PS3 to date.

Pro Evo 4. Three still hasn't been a football sim to beat this quality game.

Battlefield 2: Easily the best online FPS ever made IMO. Fuck ure cods nd shit this was miles better. Battlefield 3 is out this year. If you have a good PC get it for PC. My number one game.

Shout outs to the likes of witcher 2, crysis, GTA vice city and san andras, Assassins creed is also a quality series.

Same, i'll be getting a 3DS for this game.

It's well worth the money. The graphics have been updated really well, taking away a lot of the blockiness and the 3D effect is just glorious once you get used to it. The 3D doesn't jump out like at the pictures but it gives a really good sense of depth.

This'll be the 3rd time I've bought the game but it's definitely the best version.

It's well worth the money. The graphics have been updated really well, taking away a lot of the blockiness and the 3D effect is just glorious once you get used to it. The 3D doesn't jump out like at the pictures but it gives a really good sense of depth.

This'll be the 3rd time I've bought the game but it's definitely the best version.

Defo the game looks fantastic & its a game we'll never get tired of playing over and over, played it hundreds of times already. Hopefully the 3D is decent. Dnt really matter tho its just great this game is finally handheld & i hope they remake more classics, for example majora's mask which was another great zelda game. Maybe some more n64 classics....

In terms of how much i have played the games, FM has to be up there. I must have wasted half my life playing those games!

Shout out to FFX too, i know a lot of folk prefer VII or VIII, but X was the first one i played, and i absolutely loved it!

Hmm FFX was probably my least favourite (apart from X-2 which was a shambles). My favourite personally was FFIX you should give that a go if you haven't (tu).

Defo the game looks fantastic & its a game we'll never get tired of playing over and over, played it hundreds of times already. Hopefully the 3D is decent. Dnt really matter tho its just great this game is finally handheld & i hope they remake more classics, for example majora's mask which was another great zelda game. Maybe some more n64 classics....

I like the 3D but as I said it's more of a depth thing than things jumping out at you. Also using the 3D up full seems to make it even brighter for some reason. I would, however, suggest turning the system brightness down as it munches up the battery power something rotten. Think I got about 3 hours out of it the other night. I've now got it on the 2nd lowest setting and it's done me about 4-5 hours already.

Majora's Mask in 3D would complete my life :drool:

Wave race 64 would be cracking as well along with Rebel Assault.

Playing Ocarina of Time on an N64 emulator as we speak !

unledsgg.png

Nothing compares with it, seriously.

(tu) i honestly think its the best game ever made. I always argue with myself is it zelda or is it mario but ocarina of time is perfect. Only thing i wish is that it was made now. I know its no on xbox or anythin but imagine it with those kind of graphics :drool: my god.

I like the 3D but as I said it's more of a depth thing than things jumping out at you. Also using the 3D up full seems to make it even brighter for some reason. I would, however, suggest turning the system brightness down as it munches up the battery power something rotten. Think I got about 3 hours out of it the other night. I've now got it on the 2nd lowest setting and it's done me about 4-5 hours already.

Majora's Mask in 3D would complete my life :drool:

Wave race 64 would be cracking as well along with Rebel Assault.

Yeah i heard the 3D kills the battery :\...best just to play it while on charge if your in the house, otherwise like u said lower the brightness etc if your travelling. Majora's mask....WHAT a game. I think they will make that too for the ds just a matter of time, they have to cause its up there with ocarina of time, love it.

Yeah i heard the 3D kills the battery :\...best just to play it while on charge if your in the house, otherwise like u said lower the brightness etc if your travelling. Majora's mask....WHAT a game. I think they will make that too for the ds just a matter of time, they have to cause its up there with ocarina of time, love it.

Never played Majora's Mask, is it good aye?

Its different from ocarina of time, and u have a time limit to do things this time but it really is a great game.

It's fantastic isn't it? I feel it's a lot more story based, the NPCs interact a lot more and the mini quests make up for the lack of dungeons.

I'm imagining the creepy moon in 3D :drool:

It's fantastic isn't it? I feel it's a lot more story based, the NPCs interact a lot more and the mini quests make up for the lack of dungeons.

I'm imagining the creepy moon in 3D :drool:

Great game, maybe the 2nd best zelda after ocarina of time? But not sure cause wind waker was brilliant too, loved twilight princess aswell & im no sure bout skyward sword...i'll just need to play that when it comes out to see what its like.

:drool: that moon updated with better graphics ooft. Majora's mask has a great soundtrack too. I'd love to hear some of the old wee tunes again.

For me hands down its resident evil 2 brilliant game all round honourable mentions to the entire series though tekken tag tournament was fun as well, wwf raw is war, cod black opps ( first call of duty game I've actually played and I love it have modern warfare 2 got it for xmas from my mate but had black opps from release date), road rash was brilliant and pacman for the time that has to go down as one of the best ever along with pong. I liked a game called pacworld as well in the arcades was like mario and sonic but with pscman be even had legs was good.

EvE online (been playing this game for like 5 years now) It's an MMO but one of the best out there. totally player driven,

The elder scrolls 4: Oblivion. Fucking amazing game, wasted days of my life in it and i will always class the thief guild missions as some of the finest examples of missions ever created.

Demons Souls. Hardest RPG you'll ever play but one of the best.

Uncharted 1&2. Easily the best games out on the PS3 to date.

Pro Evo 4. Three still hasn't been a football sim to beat this quality game.

Battlefield 2: Easily the best online FPS ever made IMO. Fuck ure cods nd shit this was miles better. Battlefield 3 is out this year. If you have a good PC get it for PC. My number one game.

Shout outs to the likes of witcher 2, crysis, GTA vice city and san andras, Assassins creed is also a quality series.

What do you do on eve?

see all you youngsters, you dont know the meaning of the word "gaming"

super mario bros (nes)

sonic the hedgehog (megadrive)

tetris (gameboy)

super mario world (SNES) quite possibly THE best game ever

legend of zelda: a link to the past (SNES)

legend of zelda: links awakening (gameboy)

sensible world of soccer (amiga)

cannon fodder (PC)

mario kart (SNES)

now moving on to more modern day types

final fantasy 7 (PS1)

final fantasy 8 (PS1)

metal gear solid (PS1)

halo (xbox)

all time favourite, super mario world on the snes, the fact that it came with the bundle was good enough, but the sheer genius of the 96 levels in the game made it an instant classic (tu)