Favourite Game Of All Time

King_gazza

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is? When is this happening?

Capcom said today it will release Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica X as downloadable titles on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network this Fall.

Both titles are receiving high-definition "upgraded visuals" as well as Trophy and Achievement support. Resident Evil 4 will have all the bonus contain from the previous RE4 releases, including the Separate Ways epilogue.

This packaged was announced earlier this week in Japan as Resident Evil: Revival Selection.

A bit left field, but I've completed Call of Juarez for the Xbox about 5 times. It's probably not technically a very good game, but I enjoyed it. It was just damn fun.

Also, the old Metal Gear Solid games (up to MGS4, because I haven't played it) and the PS1 Final Fantasy games.

I don't think I've enjoyed a game as much as GTA San Andreas for PS2. Just recently bought it for my laptop at a not too shabby price of £3, incredible game.

The two Getaways were also brilliant. JOHNSON!

I don't think I've enjoyed a game as much as GTA San Andreas for PS2. Just recently bought it for my laptop at a not too shabby price of £3, incredible game.

The two Getaways were also brilliant. JOHNSON!

Download SA:MP onto your laptop, fucking brilliant multiplayer.

fuck me nostalgia galore :

Papas suggestion of Actua Soccer (tu) i too still have a copy of all 3 (think they made 3)

Road Rage another classic had 1 and 2 still have 2 i think in a cupboard somewhere

Resident Evil was another classic i could play non stop

PES the Original and 98 were also classics

Goldeneye

Mario Kart

more more that i can't recall at the moment

fucking COD not even 10 years old ffs all time greatet game pfft

Capcom said today it will release Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica X as downloadable titles on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network this Fall.

Both titles are receiving high-definition "upgraded visuals" as well as Trophy and Achievement support. Resident Evil 4 will have all the bonus contain from the previous RE4 releases, including the Separate Ways epilogue.

This packaged was announced earlier this week in Japan as Resident Evil: Revival Selection.

Damn, I don't have XBOX Live.

It would be great if they released some sort of boxed set with Resi 4 and 5, perhaps even Code Veronica too. I'm still waiting with optimism for a remake of Resi 2 in the style of the Gamecube remake of the first game; that would be sweet!