Favourite Game Of All Time

King_gazza

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably I would say GTA San Andreas. Spent so much of my childhood playing that game it was such a huge game. There are other games that give it a run for it's money though like the original God of War and Gears of War and even GTA Vice City.

i cannot stand gears of war, one of the worst games ever in my eyes

Aw man this is a belter, i'll give you mine for the platforms i've had;

Atari 2600 - solaris

C64 - Daley thomsons decathlon or Sport of Kings

Sega systems - Sonic 2 or desert strike series

Nintendo systems - Super Mario all Stars or Star wars trilogy

PS1 - Final Fantasy 7 or resident evil 2

PS2 - GTA San andreas

PS3 - Modern Warfare 2 or killzone 3

i cannot stand gears of war, one of the worst games ever in my eyes

It was the first game that really introduced me to online gaming so it's always going to be special to me. Definitely not one of the best games technically out there but I enjoyed it a lot and it was original in some ways and had creative weapons like the torque bow etc it was a change from the usual M16, AK47 of Call of Duty.

It was the first game that really introduced me to online gaming so it's always going to be special to me. Definitely not one of the best games technically out there but I enjoyed it a lot and it was original in some ways and had creative weapons like the torque bow etc it was a change from the usual M16, AK47 of Call of Duty.

Fair enough

Most of the Total War series would be up there for me, Rome probably being my favourite, then Shogun 2. Then I'd have to say any of the FM's. For console though, definitely Oblivion, and then either Mass Effect 1 or Assassins Creed 2 individually, but both series are awesome.

When you used to fart to distract the guards :lol:

Honestly, Abe's oddysee and exodus were my favourite games ever. So strange, scary as fuck, funny and challenging.

Thought most people had forgotten about that game

But i'll also add

MGS 1 and 3

Final Fantasy 7

Bioshock

COD MW

All God of wars

Has to be Unirally for the snes, was the most addictive game I've ever played . Pretty sure if online was around in those days I would have been number 1 in the world at it.. Only game I've ever truly been unbeatable at.