Favourite Game Of All Time

King_gazza

Has to be Unirally for the snes, was the most addictive game I've ever played . Pretty sure if online was around in those days I would have been number 1 in the world at it.. Only game I've ever truly been unbeatable at.

No doubt some fat American or Japanese kid woulda gave you a spankin at it.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion king for the snes is a great game, only downside is u couldn't save your progress! If u died or turned it off bk to the beginning u go! Still a great game tho.

Other snes mentions,

Aladdin.

Super Mario Kart.

The Lawnmower Man.

Mario Paint.

The Pink Panther

Adventures of Batman and Robin.

Donkey Kong Country.

Yogi Bear.

Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

Pitfall.

Lion king for the snes is a great game, only downside is u couldn't save your progress! If u died or turned it off bk to the beginning u go! Still a great game tho.

Other snes mentions,

Aladdin.

Super Mario Kart.

The Lawnmower Man.

Mario Paint.

The Pink Panther

Adventures of Batman and Robin.

Donkey Kong Country.

Yogi Bear.

Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

Pitfall.

damn that game was good

zombies ate my neighbours was class

super mario world was the best game ever created imo

super mario allstars (yeah it was a collection of NES games, but still was excellent)

damn the snes was fucking brilliant

Defo, all stars and super mario world are perfection, glad they released all stars for the wii last year. Gd thing to have if u want to play the classics with the family. Pretty crap they never added super mario world in it tho they should have. Ghouls and ghosts is one of the hardest games i've ever played same as lion king, if u died bk to the start but it was an amazing game.

EvE online (been playing this game for like 5 years now) It's an MMO but one of the best out there. totally player driven,

The elder scrolls 4: Oblivion. Fucking amazing game, wasted days of my life in it and i will always class the thief guild missions as some of the finest examples of missions ever created.

Demons Souls. Hardest RPG you'll ever play but one of the best.

Uncharted 1&2. Easily the best games out on the PS3 to date.

Pro Evo 4. Three still hasn't been a football sim to beat this quality game.

Battlefield 2: Easily the best online FPS ever made IMO. Fuck ure cods nd shit this was miles better. Battlefield 3 is out this year. If you have a good PC get it for PC. My number one game.

Shout outs to the likes of witcher 2, crysis, GTA vice city and san andras, Assassins creed is also a quality series.

Have to agree on Bf2 , SOF2 was the game till Bf2 came out and BF3 going to pee all over everything just hope they get punkbuster on it staight away unlike BF2 at the start which had silly amount of cheats.

no way 8 was weak, the junction system was the best thing in the FF games, it meant you had to watch what magic you used as it could inevitably reduced the effectiveness of whatever skill it was junctions to

plus the storyline was top notch imo

This. (tu) Probably the most involving ability system of any of the FF games.

Can't believe the lack of love for FF6 in this thread though. IMO It is the best FF (just ahead of the PS1 games and FF4). The storyline was just :drool: .

This. (tu) Probably the most involving ability system of any of the FF games.

Can't believe the lack of love for FF6 in this thread though. IMO It is the best FF (just ahead of the PS1 games and FF4). The storyline was just :drool: .

the problem i had with 6 is that when i eventually got round to trying it i had my FF experience ruined by FFX and to an extent FF9 :(

I don't think GOW is amazing or anything but saying it's one of the worst games ever is ridiculous. I could list literally hundreds of worse games.

Its the guys personal opinion though he just said he thinks its shit, which is fair enough.

Personally I cant stand the Final Fantasy series or Zelda, but I'm sure there will be plenty on here who disagree.

california games was class on the master system,

Fuck, you know your getting on a bit when you can remember playing California Games on an Atari Lynx!!!! :disappointment:

Edit: For the nippers out there the Atari Lynx was probably the first colour handheld console and used to have a feature where you could turn it upside down and play left-handed.

As for favourite games from the consoles I had;

Mario, Probotector (NES)

Streetfighter 2, International Superstar Soccer (SNES)

Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

San Andreas, Star Wars Battlefront[online-only] (PS2)

Rainbow 6 Vegas (Xbox 360)

Special mention too for the Colin McRae series of games, still love them, recently bought Dirt 3

Going back to the times of the MegaDrive, Road Rash was fucking amazing !

Then the N64 you can't look past GoldenEye :drool:

The oringinal Metal Gear for the PS1 was quality also.

San Andreas was my favourite on the PS2.

Out of the next gen consoles, my favourite has been COD 4 :crywank: the campaign wasn't that great but for the online gaming it is my favourite ever. I managed to rack up something ridiculious like 30 days of gameplay online :lol: It was the first FPS since GoldenEye that I actually really liked.

Special mentions to the Assassins Creed games and also to FM, despite the fact the fact it's limited in what you can do, FM can keep me occupied for hours on end.

I know you asked for the one favourite but I couldn't decide so there's one for all the consoles I've had :lol:

(tu) Road Rash!!!

also was addicted to Italia 90 on mega drive,was just blobs running about but awfy addictive!

Its the guys personal opinion though he just said he thinks its shit, which is fair enough.

Personally I cant stand the Final Fantasy series or Zelda, but I'm sure there will be plenty on here who disagree.

BURN THE WITCH!!!! :lol:

I'm that old I can remember California Games on the Commodore 16 and Commodore 64 :(

As for favourite games from the consoles I had;

Mario, Probotector (NES)

Streetfighter 2, International Superstar Soccer (SNES)

Tomb Raider, Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

San Andreas, Star Wars Battlefront[online-only] (PS2)

Rainbow 6 Vegas (Xbox 360)

Special mention too for the Colin McRae series of games, still love them, recently bought Dirt 3

Can you see if you can get me in and we will have a game :drool: