• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mega Drive - Flashback, Streets of Rage 1,2,3

PS1 - Tomb Raider 1,2

PS2 - God of war 1,2

Xbox Original - Halo 1(Online only), Star wars KOTOR

Xbox 360 - Mass Effect 1,2, GoW 1,2,

Fuck, you know your getting on a bit when you can remember playing California Games on an Atari Lynx!!!! :disappointment:

Edit: For the nippers out there the Atari Lynx was probably the first colour handheld console and used to have a feature where you could turn it upside down and play left-handed.

Forgotten about this , u ever have a game called toki( I think on it .. You played a monkey , it was cracking..

James Bond: Goldeneye on the N64, no contest.

Played this a few weeks ago on my mates old N64. It's aged, badly. No contest though that it was an absolute masterpiece and I thourougly enjoyed playing it again. You see so many things that it implemented in the newer FPS games that are almost churned out nowadays.

I don't think I could pick one

Sonic & Super Mario were staples of my childhood, then came Resident Evil & Metal Gear Solid on PS1.

GTA Vice City was the height of my gaming life for two years between the ages of 14-16 and then came San Andreas and then Resident Evil 4.

I also thought Batman Arkham City was one of the best games I've ever played, as was Uncharted 2.

I genuinely couldn't pick one all time favourite game.

Its sad that a lot of you that think your old are still quoting ps1 games!!

Chuckie Egg on the spectrum had me addicted for hours. 1983 :(

Sensible soccer, The original CM, GTA San Andres, COD all had me addicted on consoles.

PC greats were games like Warcraft, Command and Conquer and Dune (tremendous game). All games you would go on at ten at night, look down at your watch and it'd be 4 in the morning!!

Its sad that a lot of you that think your old are still quoting ps1 games!!

Chuckie Egg on the spectrum had me addicted for hours. 1983 :(

Sensible soccer, The original CM, GTA San Andres, COD all had me addicted on consoles.

PC greats were games like Warcraft, Command and Conquer and Dune (tremendous game). All games you would go on at ten at night, look down at your watch and it'd be 4 in the morning!!

Chuckie motherfucking egg!!!!! I used to play that on the BBC B. That and elite.

This thread made me want to play Abe's Oddysee 'cause it was one of my favourite games ever :lol: So I downloaded an emulator and started playing it, fucking awesome :D

Anyone know where you can get a usb playstation controller?

Football Manager, San Andreas and The Getaway are the best games of all time! Games like PES (a few years ago) and FIFA are right up there but they get boring after a while. Going on a killing spree targeting blacks only in GTA never, ever got boring.

I've got loads of favs from different consoles over the years.

C64

Tracksuit Manager

Snes

Mario Kart

Illusion of Time

Amiga

Premier manager 2

Secret of Monkey Island

Flight of the Amazon Queen

SWOS

PS1

Final Fantasy VII

Little Big Adventure

Z

PC

Cm 01/02

Red Alert 2:Yuris Revenge

Everquest

Company of Heroes

Age of Wonders:Shadow Magic

Probably many more

Used to play a game called Endless Online, was a really shitty mmo but for some reason I loved it :lol: Used to just run around scamming people and then really rubbing it in and gloating once I'd scammed them :lol:

Hahaha the memories.