Rangers improve offer to Steven Whittaker

Gaz52

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vital part of the current team but if he thinks he's worth more than the contract that was put forward to him (highest paid Rangers player?!) then he's delusional. Easily replaceable at that wage.

Why the fuck would we want to make Whittaker our highest paid player? :lol:

If it's true and he has turned the offer down he can fuck off, I wouldn't want him anywhere near the team again if we have to offer him an extra 5k or something. 20k is a fucking joke to start with

Why the fuck would we want to make Whittaker our highest paid player? :lol:

If it's true and he has turned the offer down he can fuck off, I wouldn't want him anywhere near the team again if we have to offer him an extra 5k or something. 20k is a fucking joke to start with

(tu)

I honestly cannot see anything that justifies making Whittaker our highest paid-player. If we did then surely the likes of McGregor, Davis and Jelavic would be well within their rights to ask for new deals giving them at least parity with Whittaker.

If he fancies earning more cash and still playing in the CL then fair enough, it is his risk to take.

If he can't fit into the wage structure then I am sure we can find an adequate replacement. I did like him as a player though but agree he is far from deserving the highest pay packet in the squad.

When the management team reffered to him, questionably, as one of our top 4 players it went to his head. He is not one of our best players and he certainly is not worthy of becoming the highest paid player. Don't need a player with that attitude.

Piss off Stevie, you will never make it bigger than here, enjoy championship football in 2 seasons time before being sold to hibs the following year. (tu)

Ah this place gives you a chuckle every now and again , hope you'll all be apologising when he signs his new deal :BELM:

One day - wouldn't trust that fenian rhag to wip my arse with it

next day - oh my god whittie has turned down a deal to be the highest paid player at Ibrox , what a fucking nugget if thats the case he can fuck off ...

Sometimes i really do despair , it must be shite living your lives in constant confusion

Whittaker is a good midfielder but a liability at the back (I maintain that opinion despite his solid performance in covering at CB...) BBC News has confirmed that he has rejected the 'final' contract offer so it looks like he is away.

Can't say I'm terribly sad, though it means that we need to really ramp up efforts in the transfer market.

Whittaker is a good midfielder but a liability at the back (I maintain that opinion despite his solid performance in covering at CB...) BBC News has confirmed that he has rejected the 'final' contract offer so it looks like he is away.

Can't say I'm terribly sad, though it means that we need to really ramp up efforts in the transfer market.

(tu) There are better right backs out there than steven whittaker.