Tomer Hehmed

According to the BBC sport website, Tomer Hemed has rejected a contract with Rangers in favour of a move to Real Mallorca.

The report states that the lure of playing against Barcelona and Real Madrid was too strong.

Ah well, back to the drawing board Ally!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard this on BBC Radio Scotland as well. I hope it isnt going to be of these years.

According to the BBC sport website, Tomer Hehmed has rejected a contract with Rangers in favour of a move to Real Mallorca.

The report states that the lure of playing against Barcelona and Real Madrid was too strong.

According to the BBC sport website, Tomer Hehmed has rejected a contract with Rangers in favour of a move to Real Mallorca.

ahwell hope he enjoys being with a club that will win fuck all

also hope he enjoys being out played by whole barca team

lol......what a dafty! Money talks methinks! The real reason is bound to come out in the next few days and then we might get a clearer picture of what we are dealing with as far as us dealing in the transfer market goes.

Hate to say it but when he said he "would think about it over the weekend" and " let you know next week" I had a feeling he would not be coming. Hey ho, never mind, thought he looked the part from the little I had seen, his loss, onwards and upwards.

:lol: I am soooooooooooo surprised at this. I totally did not see this coming when he said he was considering our offer/waiting for a better deal.

Fair enough Tomer...turn down the most successful club in the world for someone who will pay you more money. Best of luck & enjoy counting your cash, rather than medals! Your loss!

Can't blame him really.

A "reported" better wage and the opportunity to play against the likes of Ronaldo and Messi.

That's better than playing against the Ross Tokely's of this league and a possible 6 appearances in the CL of which he would not have played in probably.

Us being a big club and having amazing fans means fuck all these days to players with no interest in us.

would much rather have him than that isrealy wank anyway

This.

He most likely won't even get a game at Mallorca either, and if he does it'll be a relegation battle pending their "potential" takeover.

Wish him well, i'm sure he'll one day regret it like so many others, but onward we go.

:lol: I am soooooooooooo surprised at this. I totally did not see this coming when he said he was considering our offer/waiting for a better deal.

Fair enough Tomer...turn down the most successful club in the world for someone who will pay you more money. Best of luck & enjoy counting your cash, rather than medals! Your loss!

(tu) (tu)

This was reported in Marca but there is nothing on Real Mallorca website or in Ultima Hora which is the local paper and to be honest the Marca report was a lot more sketchy than the english translation would have you believe its on of them well just have to wait and see.